Hillenbrand Inc (HI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HI POWR Grades
- HI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.82% of US stocks.
- HI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 59.13% of US stocks).
HI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HI is 2.61 -- better than 80.32% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HI is more volatile than just 21.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HI comes in at 10.77% -- higher than that of 83.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BV, TWNK, ACCO, FSS, and ATGE.
- HI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HILLENBRAND INC's official web site, go to www.hillenbrand.com.
HI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HI's price/sales ratio is 16.67% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 176 months, HI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HI.
HI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1003.18%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -119.5%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 18.93%.
The table below shows HI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.50||52-week high||$54.15|
|Prev. close||$38.21||52-week low||$36.21|
|Day high||$37.86||Avg. volume||351,107|
|50-day MA||$42.99||Dividend yield||2.28%|
|200-day MA||$44.86||Market Cap||2.60B|
Hillenbrand Inc (HI) Company Bio
Hillenbrand designs, produces, markets, and services equipment and systems used in processing applications, as well as offers compounding and extruding equipment, bulk materials handling systems, and related engineering services. The company was founded in 1845 and based in Batesville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HI Latest Social Stream
View Full HI Social Stream
Latest HI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HILLENBRAND INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HI as an investment opportunity.
HI vs. GWW: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Hillenbrand Completes Acquisition of Herbold Meckesheim, Expanding Customer Offering for Complete Recycling Solutions
Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE: HI) announced today it has completed the acquisition of Herbold Meckesheim GmbH (Herbold) for an enterprise value of approximately €79 million.
Hillenbrand, Inc. ( NYSE:HI ) will pay a dividend of $0.2175 on the 30th of September. Based on this payment, the...
The recent price decline of 5.8% in Hillenbrand, Inc.'s ( NYSE:HI ) stock may have disappointed insiders who bought...
The board of directors of Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE: HI) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.2175 per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable September 30, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 16, 2022.
HI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|