TotalEnergies SE ADR (TTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- TTE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TTE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 58.74% of US stocks).
TTE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $134,001,788,447, TOTALENERGIES SE has a greater market value than 98.71% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of TOTALENERGIES SE's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TOTALENERGIES SE is reporting a growth rate of 199.55%; that's higher than 91.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COP, BHP, EQNR, BTI, and NEE.
- TTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TOTALENERGIES SE's official web site, go to www.total.com.
TTE Valuation Summary
- TTE's price/earnings ratio is 6.6; this is 40.81% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TTE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTE.
TTE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 37.58%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 75.31%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.58%.
The table below shows TTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.47% of graded US stocks.
- TTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.444 -- ranking 58th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.09||52-week high||$61.15|
|Prev. close||$49.56||52-week low||$43.21|
|Day high||$49.34||Avg. volume||2,613,627|
|50-day MA||$51.01||Dividend yield||4.1%|
|200-day MA||$52.42||Market Cap||127.96B|
TotalEnergies SE ADR (TTE) Company Bio
TotalEnergies SE is a French multinational integrated oil and gas company founded in 1924 and one of the seven "supermajor" oil companies. Its businesses cover the entire oil and gas chain, from crude oil and natural gas exploration and production to power generation, transportation, refining, petroleum product marketing, and international crude oil and product trading. TotalEnergies is also a large-scale chemicals manufacturer.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTE Latest Social Stream
View Full TTE Social Stream
Latest TTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOTALENERGIES SE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTE as an investment opportunity.
Ukraine Decries TotalEnergies’ Russia Dividend as ‘Blood Money’
Advisers to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky suggest the French energy company reject the payment or redirect it to Ukrainian war victims.
5 Dividend Growth Stocks To Beat September Slump
Here are five dividend growth stocks that could be solid picks to beat the September slump.
Belgium : TotalEnergies Selected to Install 4,400 EV Charging Stations for Electric Vehicles in Flanders
PARIS, August 31, 2022--Regulatory News: On the recommendation of the Department of Mobility and Public Works of the Flemish Region, the Flemish government has tasked TotalEnergies (Paris:TTE) (LSE:TTE) (NYSE:TTE) with the installation and commercial operation of a charging service for electric vehicles in the West Flanders (Westhoek, Kortrijk and Bruges) and Flemish Brabant (Brussels Periphery, Leuven) regions. TotalEnergies will install up to 4,400 public charge points over the next two years.
TotalEnergies SE: Disclosure of Transactions in Own Shares
PARIS, August 30, 2022-- In accordance with the authorization given by the ordinary shareholders’ general meeting on May 25, 2022 to trade on its shares and pursuant to applicable law on share repurchase, TotalEnergies SE (Paris:TTE) (LSE:TTE) (NYSE:TTE) (LEI: 529900S21EQ1BO4ESM68) declares the following purchases of its own shares (FR0000120271) from August 22 to August 26, 2022:
TotalEnergies: Norway: Northern Lights Project Signs World's First Commercial Agreement on Cross-Border CO2 Transport and Storage
PARIS, August 30, 2022-- TotalEnergies (Paris:TTE) (LSE:TTE) (NYSE:TTE) announces the signature of a commercial agreement between Northern Lights and Yara to transport and store CO2 captured from Yara Sluiskil, an ammonia and fertilizer plant in the Netherlands.
TTE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...