Matador Resources Company (MTDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTDR POWR Grades
- MTDR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.64% of US stocks.
- MTDR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MTDR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.12% of US stocks).
MTDR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MATADOR RESOURCES CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MTDR has reported earnings growth of -1,632.13%, putting it ahead of merely 0.96% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MTDR's revenue has grown 142.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.68% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MATADOR RESOURCES CO are PDCE, ARLP, PSFE, EDRY, and MGY.
- Visit MTDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.matadorresources.com.
MTDR Valuation Summary
- MTDR's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 42.11% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 129 months, MTDR's price/sales ratio has gone down 12.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTDR.
MTDR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 157.23%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 85.56%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 148.99%.
The table below shows MTDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTDR has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.26% of graded US stocks.
- MTDR's asset turnover comes in at 0.347 -- ranking 79th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- BCEI, CDEV, and TGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTDR.
The table below shows MTDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.98||52-week high||$67.78|
|Prev. close||$56.04||52-week low||$27.60|
|Day high||$56.60||Avg. volume||1,785,968|
|50-day MA||$53.78||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$49.84||Market Cap||6.61B|
Matador Resources Company (MTDR) Company Bio
Matador Resources Company engages in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and natural gas resources in the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTDR Latest Social Stream
View Full MTDR Social Stream
Latest MTDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MATADOR RESOURCES CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTDR as an investment opportunity.
Exploration and production businesses are witnessing big gains from a healthy crude price trajectory. Thus, Diamondback (FANG), Pioneer (PXD) & Matador (MTDR) are poised to benefit.
Matador Resources (MTDR) closed at $59.60 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.1% move from the prior day.
How far off is Matador Resources Company ( NYSE:MTDR ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
Viper Energy Partners, Matador Resources and ConocoPhillips are included in this Analyst Blog.
Higher crude price aids upstream business of Viper Energy (VNOM), Matador Resources (MTDR) and ConocoPhillips (COP) in Q2.
MTDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|