Nathan's Famous, Inc. (NATH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NATH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NATH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.58% of US stocks.
- NATH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- NATH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 51.66% of US stocks).
NATH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NATH is -2.43 -- better than only 3.76% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 389.87, NATHANS FAMOUS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.12% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.81 for NATHANS FAMOUS INC; that's greater than it is for just 4.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NATHANS FAMOUS INC are PFX, AGRO, CLF, OLN, and HDSN.
- Visit NATH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nathansfamous.com.
NATH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NATH's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.4% lower, now standing at 11.
- NATH's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NATH.
NATH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.47%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.05%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 20.81%.
The table below shows NATH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NATH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NATH has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.02% of graded US stocks.
- NATH's asset turnover comes in at 0.825 -- ranking 25th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PLAY, TXRH, and DENN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NATH.
The table below shows NATH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NATH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NATH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.65||52-week high||$67.37|
|Prev. close||$63.63||52-week low||$45.50|
|Day high||$63.65||Avg. volume||12,702|
|50-day MA||$58.88||Dividend yield||2.83%|
|200-day MA||$55.65||Market Cap||259.76M|
Nathan's Famous, Inc. (NATH) Company Bio
Nathan's Famous operates and franchises quick-service restaurants that feature Nathans beef hot dogs, crinkle-cut french-fries potatoes, and a range of other menu offerings under the Nathans Famous brand name. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Jericho, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NATH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NATH Latest Social Stream
View Full NATH Social Stream
Latest NATH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATHANS FAMOUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NATH as an investment opportunity.
Calculating The Fair Value Of Nathan's Famous, Inc. (NASDAQ:NATH)
Does the September share price for Nathan's Famous, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NATH ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Nathan's Famous, Inc. -- Moody's upgrades Nathan CFR to B2, secured notes to B2
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades Nathan CFR to B2, secured notes to B2Global Credit Research - 29 Aug 2022New York, August 29, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") today upgraded Nathan's Famous, Inc.'s ("Nathans") corporate family rating (CFR) to B2 from B3 and its $150 million ($110 million outstanding) senior secured notes rating to B2 from B3. In addition, Moody's affirmed Nathan's B2-PD probability of default rating (PDR). "The upgrade reflects Nathan's materially lower debt levels and stable operating trends that have resulted in stronger credit metrics with debt to EBITDA of about 3.5 times for the LTM period ending June 26, 2022."
Be Sure To Check Out Nathan's Famous, Inc. (NASDAQ:NATH) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Nathan's...
Nathan's Famous, Inc. Reports First Quarter Results and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.45 Per Share
JERICHO, N.Y., Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nathan's Famous, Inc. (“Nathan’s”, the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) (NASDAQ:NATH) today reported results for its first fiscal quarter ended June 26, 2022. For the thirteen-week period ended June 26, 2022 (“first quarter fiscal 2023”): Revenues were $39,720,000, as compared to $31,319,000 during the thirteen weeks ended June 27, 2021;Income from operations was $11,780,000, as compared to $10,702,000 during the thirteen weeks ended June 27, 2021;
Nathan's Famous (NASDAQ:NATH) Is Increasing Its Dividend To US$0.45
Nathan's Famous, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NATH ) will increase its dividend on the 24th of June to US$0.45. This makes the...
NATH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NATHWant to do more research on Nathans Famous Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nathans Famous Inc (NATH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nathans Famous Inc (NATH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nathans Famous Inc (NATH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...