Resources Global Professionals (RGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RGP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RGP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.92% of US stocks.
- RGP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RGP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 47.31% of US stocks).
RGP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of RESOURCES CONNECTION INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RESOURCES CONNECTION INC is reporting a growth rate of 246.04%; that's higher than 93.15% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RGP is more volatile than just 23.49% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RESOURCES CONNECTION INC are MMI, PRDO, HYW, SHOO, and ROCK.
- RGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RESOURCES CONNECTION INC's official web site, go to www.rgp.com.
RGP Valuation Summary
- RGP's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 60% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RGP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RGP.
RGP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.06%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 21.01%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -61.32%.
The table below shows RGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RGP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.12% of graded US stocks.
- RGP's asset turnover comes in at 1.299 -- ranking 76th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- CSGS, EVOL, and MAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RGP.
The table below shows RGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RGP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RGP, see our RGP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$18.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.83 (Hold)|
RGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.22||52-week high||$23.18|
|Prev. close||$19.47||52-week low||$14.38|
|Day high||$19.53||Avg. volume||223,564|
|50-day MA||$20.50||Dividend yield||2.88%|
|200-day MA||$18.24||Market Cap||643.06M|
Resources Global Professionals (RGP) Company Bio
Resources Global Professionals (formerly Resource Connections) provides consulting and business initiative support services in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company offers finance and accounting services, including process transformation and improvement, financial reporting and analysis, technical and operational accounting, merger and acquisition due diligence, audit response, implementation of new accounting standards, and remediation support. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RGP Latest Social Stream
View Full RGP Social Stream
Latest RGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RESOURCES CONNECTION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RGP as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Resources Connection (NASDAQ:RGP) have made a notable return of 93% over the past five years
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Resources Connection, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RGP ) share price down 10...
Should You Buy Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ:RGP) For Its Upcoming Dividend?
It looks like Resources Connection, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RGP ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. Typically...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Insperity, Cross Country Healthcare, Resources Connection and Kelly Services
Insperity, Cross Country Healthcare, Resources Connection and Kelly Services are part of Zacks top Analyst Blog.
4 Staffing Stocks to Watch on Solid Job Additions to Economy
The United States has been adding a record number of jobs, helping staffing stocks like Insperity (NSP), Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN), Resources Connection (RGP) and Kelly Services (KELYA).
Resources Connection (NASDAQ:RGP) Will Pay A Dividend Of $0.14
Resources Connection, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RGP ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.14 per share on the 21st of...
RGP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...