Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ORRF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ORRF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.62% of US stocks.
- ORRF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ORRF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
ORRF Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.55%, ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.52% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ORRF is more volatile than just 3.8% of stocks we're observing.
- ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC are FCAP, FNLC, PRK, TMP, and VBFC.
- ORRF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.orrstown.com.
ORRF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ORRF's price/sales ratio is 91.67% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 243 months, ORRF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ORRF.
ORRF Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -8.42%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 53.01%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 64.33%.
The table below shows ORRF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ORRF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ORRF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.53% of graded US stocks.
- ORRF's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 175th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FMNB, TCBK, and TREE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ORRF.
The table below shows ORRF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ORRF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ORRF, see our ORRF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$27.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
ORRF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ORRF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.12||52-week high||$27.37|
|Prev. close||$25.18||52-week low||$21.81|
|Day high||$25.12||Avg. volume||29,377|
|50-day MA||$25.58||Dividend yield||3.02%|
|200-day MA||$24.49||Market Cap||268.18M|
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Company Bio
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. provides commercial banking and trust services in Pennsylvania and Maryland. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
ORRF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ORRF Latest Social Stream
View Full ORRF Social Stream
Latest ORRF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORRSTOWN FINANCIAL SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ORRF as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Just Made A Huge Upgrade To Their Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:ORRF) Forecasts
Celebrations may be in order for Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ORRF ) shareholders, with the analysts...
Orrstown Financial Services (NASDAQ:ORRF) Is Paying Out A Dividend Of $0.19
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ORRF ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.19 per share on the...
Orrstown Financial Services (ORRF) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
Orrstown (ORRF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 23.88% and 7.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Orrstown Financial Services, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
Net income of $8.9 million and diluted earnings per share of $0.83 for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 compared to net income of $8.4 million and diluted earnings per share of $0.76 for the quarter ended March 31, 2022; earnings grew despite a significant reduction in Small Business Administration ("SBA") Paycheck Protection Program ("PPP") income and a higher provision for loan losses in the second quarter of 2022Return on average assets of 1.25% in the second quarter of 2022 compared to 1.20%
Bank OZK (OZK) Expected to Beat Earnings Estimates: What to Know Ahead of Q2 Release
Bank OZK (OZK) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ORRF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ORRFWant to do more research on Orrstown Financial Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orrstown Financial Services Inc (ORRF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...