Honda Motor Company, Ltd. (HMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HMC POWR Grades
- HMC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HMC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HMC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 45% of US stocks).
HMC Stock Summary
- HMC has a market capitalization of $43,742,049,782 -- more than approximately 94.93% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HMC is currently 0.02, higher than only 0.64% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- HONDA MOTOR CO LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6,495.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TAK, CAJ, STLA, CMI, and GSK.
- HMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HONDA MOTOR CO LTD's official web site, go to www.honda.co.jp.
HMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.39||52-week high||$32.15|
|Prev. close||$25.77||52-week low||$23.21|
|Day high||$25.58||Avg. volume||1,201,574|
|50-day MA||$25.63||Dividend yield||3.03%|
|200-day MA||$27.13||Market Cap||43.43B|
Honda Motor Company, Ltd. (HMC) Company Bio
Honda Motor Company develops, manufactures, and distributes motorcycles, automobiles, power, and other products worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Motorcycle Business, Automobile Business, Financial Services Business, and Power product and Other Businesses. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
HMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HMC Latest Social Stream
View Full HMC Social Stream
Latest HMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HONDA MOTOR CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HMC as an investment opportunity.
Auto Roundup: Big EV Battery Bets by HMC and TM Draw Most Attention
While Honda (HMC) and LG Energy announce a $4.4 billion investment in a U.S. EV battery plant. Toyota (TM) is set to invest another $2.5 billion in its TBMNC facility.
Honda Motor (HMC), Hanwa Partner for Battery Metals Sourcing
Honda Motor (HMC) announces collaboration with Hanwa to source metals needed for EV batteries to rev up its electrification and battery development efforts.
Honda to set up China venture with Dongfeng, Guangzhou Auto to procure EV batteries
TOKYO (Reuters) -Honda Motor Co said on Wednesday its Chinese unit will establish a joint venture with Dongfeng Motor Group and Guangzhou Automobile Group Co at the end of the month to procure batteries for fully electric vehicles. The automaker's Chinese division has also agreed to strengthen its existing partnership with CATL, the world's largest battery maker, to ensure a stable supply of batteries, it said in a statement. At present, Honda's joint ventures to manufacture and sell four-wheel vehicles in China, Dongfeng Honda and Guangqi Honda, receive their batteries separately from CATL.
Honda forms partnership to secure supply of battery metals
Honda Motor Co has formed a partnership with trading company Hanwa Co to secure stable supply of metals used in batteries for electrified vehicles, the Japanese automaker said on Tuesday. Honda will be able to obtain essential metals such as nickel, cobalt and lithium through the partnership in the medium to long term, it said in a statement. Honda said it had picked Hanwa for its strength in resource procurement.
Biden plans to attend Detroit auto show
President Joe Biden said on Friday he plans to attend the Detroit auto show later this month as his administration touts a rising number of investments in electric vehicles and battery manufacturing. The Commerce Department on Friday awarded $52.2 million to a Detroit regional program called the "Global Epicenter of Mobility" to help Michigan’s automotive sector transition to EVs and autonomous vehicles. The Commerce Department said despite more than $5 billion https://eda.gov/arpa/build-back-better/finalists/Detroit-Regional-Partnership-Foundation.htm in private investment the Detroit region’s "prospects are threatened by rising global competition in the electric and autonomous vehicle market, by the rapid pace of innovation in new mobility solutions and by an aging workforce that ne...
HMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Honda Motor Co Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Honda Motor Co Ltd (HMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Honda Motor Co Ltd (HMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Honda Motor Co Ltd (HMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...