United Microelectronics Corp. ADR (UMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UMC POWR Grades
- UMC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UMC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- UMC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 33.59% of US stocks).
UMC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,828,757,914, UNITED MICROELECTRONICS CORP has a greater market value than 88.12% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UMC is currently 0.13, higher than only 1.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for UMC comes in at 203.73% -- higher than that of 98.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNITED MICROELECTRONICS CORP are STM, BIIB, BGNE, INSM, and TDUP.
- Visit UMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.umc.com.
UMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.32||52-week high||$12.68|
|Prev. close||$6.42||52-week low||$6.24|
|Day high||$6.33||Avg. volume||9,388,706|
|50-day MA||$6.76||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$8.86||Market Cap||15.70B|
United Microelectronics Corp. ADR (UMC) Company Bio
United Microelectronics Corp. engages in the semiconductor foundry business. It offers complementary metal-oxide semiconductor logic wafers, mixed signal wafers, radio frequency complementary metal-oxide semiconductor wafers, embedded memory products, high voltage integrated circuits, and complementary metal-oxide semiconductor image sensors. The company was founded on May 22, 1980 and is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Most Popular Stories View All
UMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMC Latest Social Stream
View Full UMC Social Stream
Latest UMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED MICROELECTRONICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMC as an investment opportunity.
United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) closed at $6.55, marking a -1.21% move from the previous day.
Almost No Stock Spared as Semiconductor Rout Spreads
(Bloomberg) -- Computer sales are faltering, short sellers are ramping up bets against semiconductor stocks and the US is tightening export restrictions. For investors in the chip sector, the outlook just keeps getting darker. Most Read from BloombergAmazon Closes, Abandons Plans for Dozens of US WarehousesEurope’s Energy Crisis Deepens After Russia Keeps Pipeline ShutUK Slips Behind India to Become World’s Sixth Biggest EconomyApple’s Car Is Beloved Before It Even ExistsBrace for ‘Recession Sho
Chip Tycoon Vows to Fund Taiwan’s ‘Civilian Army’ Against China
(Bloomberg) -- The founder of Taiwanese chipmaker United Microelectronics Corp. outlined plans to fund military training for millions of “civilian warriors” in Taiwan to fight against any potential Chinese invasion.Most Read from BloombergAmazon Closes, Abandons Plans for Dozens of US WarehousesEurope’s Energy Crisis Deepens After Russia Keeps Pipeline ShutUK Slips Behind India to Become World’s Sixth Biggest EconomyApple’s Car Is Beloved Before It Even ExistsBrace for ‘Recession Shock’ as Outfl
Implied Volatility Surging for United Microelectronics (UMC) Stock Options
Investors need to pay close attention to United Microelectronics (UMC) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
UMC and Cadence Collaborate on Analog/Mixed-Signal Flow for 22ULP/ULL Process Technologies
SAN JOSE, Calif. & HSINCHU, Taiwan, August 24, 2022--United Microelectronics Corporation (NYSE: UMC; TWSE: 2303) (UMC), a leading global semiconductor foundry, and Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNS) today announced that the Cadence® analog/mixed-signal (AMS) IC design flow has been certified for UMC’s 22ULP/ULL process technologies. This flow optimizes process efficiency and shortens design cycle time, accelerating the development of 5G, IoT and display application designs to meet incre
UMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UMCWant to see what other sources are saying about United Microelectronics Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Microelectronics Corp (UMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...