Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (TAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TAK POWR Grades
- TAK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TAK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TAK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.51% of US stocks).
TAK Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD is higher than only 0.91% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD's share price is greater than that of just 1.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TAK comes in at 1,721.12% -- higher than that of 99.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TAK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOW, PCAR, ZBRA, CNHI, and IFF.
- Visit TAK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.takeda.com.
TAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.51||52-week high||$17.31|
|Prev. close||$13.31||52-week low||$13.05|
|Day high||$13.52||Avg. volume||2,647,108|
|50-day MA||$14.13||Dividend yield||4.13%|
|200-day MA||$14.28||Market Cap||41.89B|
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (TAK) Company Bio
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is engaged in research and development, manufacturing, sales and marketing, and import and export of pharmaceutical drugs. The Company focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastrointestinal, and central nervous system disease.
Most Popular Stories View All
TAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TAK Latest Social Stream
View Full TAK Social Stream
Latest TAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TAK as an investment opportunity.
Takeda Canada Partners with the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) to Advance Research in Rare Diseases
Takeda Canada Inc. ("Takeda") is proud to announce a Rare Disease Fellowship in partnership with the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). The fellowship will provide support and training to ensure participants emerge as scientific, professional, or organizational leaders within and beyond the health research enterprise. This specific opportunity seeks to support postdoctoral fellows focused on one or more rare disease disorders. A full list of research areas in rare diseases can be fou
TAK or ZTS: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
TAK vs. ZTS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
7 Stocks Under $15 to Buy and Hold Forever
For patient investors who are willing to absorb potential turbulence, these are the stocks under $15 to buy for the long haul.
After Takeda ends collaboration, microbiome startup Finch Therapeutics cuts 50 jobs
In an emailed statement, Finch Therapeutics CEO Mark Smith told the Boston Business Journal that most impacted team members are based in Massachusetts.
The Petri Dish: Takeda ends Finch deal, Bain buys Waltham manufacturer
Takeda has ended a collaboration agreement with Finch Therapeutics, effectively returning all development and commercialization responsibility for two drugs to the Somerville microbiome company.
TAK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...