United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNFI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UNFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.54% of US stocks.
- UNFI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- UNFI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
UNFI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UNFI is 15.92 -- better than 98.31% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of UNITED NATURAL FOODS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, UNITED NATURAL FOODS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 1.61% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNITED NATURAL FOODS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MAN, CHS, NSIT, MED, and SPTN.
- UNFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITED NATURAL FOODS INC's official web site, go to www.unfi.com.
UNFI Valuation Summary
- UNFI's price/earnings ratio is 9.8; this is 49.74% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- UNFI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 12.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNFI.
UNFI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -61.33%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.93%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 26.78%.
The table below shows UNFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UNFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.89% of graded US stocks.
- UNFI's asset turnover comes in at 3.555 -- ranking 11th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GIC, FSTR, and GLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UNFI.
The table below shows UNFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UNFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.96||52-week high||$57.89|
|Prev. close||$43.23||52-week low||$33.63|
|Day high||$43.56||Avg. volume||495,848|
|50-day MA||$43.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.12||Market Cap||2.50B|
United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) Company Bio
United Natural Foods distributes and retails natural, organic, and specialty foods, as well as non-food products primarily in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Providence, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
UNFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNFI Latest Social Stream
View Full UNFI Social Stream
Latest UNFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED NATURAL FOODS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNFI as an investment opportunity.
UNFI Offers New Meal Solutions to Help Retailers Meet Consumer Demand for At Home Food Options
PROVIDENCE, R.I., September 07, 2022--UNFI has added two new meal solutions to its offering to better allow retailers to meet the growing demand for quick, restaurant quality meals.
Hormel Foods (HRL) Q3 Earnings and Revenues Miss Estimates
Hormel (HRL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.44% and 1.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Kraft Heinz (KHC) Gains on Pricing Efforts Amid Rising Costs
Kraft Heinz (KHC) benefits from solid pricing initiatives. It is committed to accelerating profit and enhancing shareholders' long-term value.
Tyson Foods (TSN) Benefits From Capacity Expansion, High Demand
Tyson Foods (TSN) is undertaking several operational and supply chain efficiency programs to place itself better in the long run. Also, its retail business is a key driver.
Hain Celestial (HAIN) Q4 Earnings Miss Mark, Sales Rise Y/Y
Hain Celestial (HAIN) reports soft results for fourth-quarter fiscal 2022. Several challenges, mainly in Europe, and unfavorable foreign currency translations hurt results.
UNFI Price Returns
Continue Researching UNFIWant to do more research on United Natural Foods Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...