Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TMO POWR Grades
- TMO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.4% of US stocks.
- TMO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TMO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
TMO Stock Summary
- TMO has a market capitalization of $213,583,752,634 -- more than approximately 99.38% of US stocks.
- THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC's stock had its IPO on September 1, 1987, making it an older stock than 92.04% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TMO is more volatile than just 11.79% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DHR, ABT, DIS, COST, and BABA.
- Visit TMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thermofisher.com.
TMO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TMO's EV/EBIT ratio is 151.85% higher, now standing at 27.2.
- Over the past 243 months, TMO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 14.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TMO.
TMO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 65.76%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 60.34%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 42.69%.
The table below shows TMO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TMO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.66% of graded US stocks.
- TMO's asset turnover comes in at 0.574 -- ranking 43rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- PACB, PKI, and PRPO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TMO.
The table below shows TMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TMO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TMO, see our TMO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$586.74||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
TMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$559.17||52-week high||$672.34|
|Prev. close||$551.72||52-week low||$497.83|
|Day high||$562.26||Avg. volume||1,440,196|
|50-day MA||$566.55||Dividend yield||0.22%|
|200-day MA||$575.12||Market Cap||219.08B|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO) Company Bio
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American provisioner of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software and services to healthcare, life science, and other laboratories in academia, government, and industry (including in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors). Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Thermo Fisher was created in 2006 by the merger of Thermo Electron and Fisher Scientific, to form a company with US$ 9 billion in combined revenues. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TMO Latest Social Stream
View Full TMO Social Stream
Latest TMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TMO as an investment opportunity.
Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) closed at $550.75, marking a +1% move from the previous day.
Here is What to Know Beyond Why Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO) is a Trending Stock
Thermo Fisher (TMO) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
A Harvard spinout is behind tests that can detect coronavirus antibody levels in just hours
After half a decade fine-tuning their technology inside Harvard University's Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering, a handful of researchers are ready to hit the marketplace.
Thermo Fisher: A High Growth Health Care Name
This company is growing fast
Top 10 Stock Picks of Robert B. Gillam’s McKinley Capital Management
This article discusses the top ten stock picks of Robert B. Gillam’s McKinley Capital Management at the end of the second quarter. You can skip our detailed analysis of the hedge fund’s performance and its investment strategy, and go directly to read Top 5 Stock Picks of Robert B. Gillam’s McKinley Capital Management. Bob Gillam, […]
TMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TMOWant to do more research on Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (TMO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (TMO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (TMO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...