Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BBBY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BBBY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 49.28% of US stocks.
- BBBY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BBBY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BBBY Stock Summary
- BED BATH & BEYOND INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.65% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.1, BED BATH & BEYOND INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 0.86% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.08, BED BATH & BEYOND INC has a higher such ratio than merely 1.38% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BED BATH & BEYOND INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SFT, EBTC, FUNC, BPOP, and GLBZ.
- Visit BBBY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bedbathandbeyond.com.
BBBY Valuation Summary
- BBBY's price/earnings ratio is -1; this is 108.2% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BBBY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 39.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BBBY.
BBBY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -271.17%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -85.29%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -179.58%.
The table below shows BBBY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BBBY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BBBY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.87% of graded US stocks.
- BBBY's asset turnover comes in at 1.435 -- ranking 84th of 165 Retail stocks.
- HVT, AAP, and CTRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BBBY.
The table below shows BBBY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BBBY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BBBY, see our BBBY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$30.93||Average Broker Recommendation||2.12 (Hold)|
BBBY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BBBY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.93||52-week high||$30.06|
|Prev. close||$7.91||52-week low||$4.38|
|Day high||$8.26||Avg. volume||20,970,176|
|50-day MA||$8.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.47||Market Cap||634.07M|
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (BBBY) Company Bio
Bed Bath & Beyond operates a chain of retail stores, offering a range of domestics merchandise, including bed linens and related items, bath items, kitchen textiles, home furnishings, fine tabletops, basic housewares, general home furnishings, and other merchandise. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Union, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
BBBY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BBBY Latest Social Stream
View Full BBBY Social Stream
Latest BBBY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BED BATH & BEYOND INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BBBY as an investment opportunity.
Bed, Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) Stock Nosedives After CFO’s Demise
Bed, Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY) shares are down today after its Executive Vice President and CFO Gustavo Arnal fell to his death from the 18th floor of a tower in Manhattan on September 2. The troubled retailer recently announced a restructuring amid financial woes. BBBY shares have been on a rollercoaster recently after the stock caught the fancy of meme stock enthusiasts. BBBY’s recent announcements of headcount reduction by about 20% and plans to decrease its owned brands have impacted investor sentiment in the stock which is now down 43% so far this year.
Most Active Equity Options For Midday - Tuesday, Sept. 6
Here are the most active equity options for midday.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
Good morning, trader!
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ:BBBY): CFO’s Death Leaves a Leadership Gap
Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) received another blow from the death of its CFO, Gustavo Arnal, on Friday. Arnal was also the Executive Vice President of BBBY. The American domestic merchandise retailer is already struggling to find a replacement after ex-CEO Mark Tritton left in June. This news puts a lot of pressure on BBBY’s board, which is already facing liquidity issues and is undertaking steps to turn around the failing retailer. Arnal is said to have jumped from his New York’s Jenga Tower home on September 2. The police have confirmed his death was a suicide. The company released a statement mourning Arnal’s death.
How Treasury Yields Affect Your Portfolio
The “Reddit Revolution” came back in full force recently, with Reddit traders chasing after meme stocks Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
BBBY Price Returns
Continue Researching BBBYWant to see what other sources are saying about Bed Bath & Beyond Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc (BBBY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc (BBBY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc (BBBY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...