Twilio Inc. (TWLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWLO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TWLO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWLO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TWLO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
TWLO Stock Summary
- TWLO has a market capitalization of $12,075,293,822 -- more than approximately 85.63% of US stocks.
- TWLO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 12.54% of US stocks.
- The volatility of TWILIO INC's share price is greater than that of 91.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWILIO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VRNS, MDB, MODN, S, and LGVN.
- Visit TWLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.twilio.com.
TWLO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TWLO's price/sales ratio is 51.61% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- TWLO's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.6 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWLO.
TWLO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.65%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 326.85%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -61.62%.
The table below shows TWLO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWLO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.25% of graded US stocks.
- TWLO's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 476th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AMEH, BNFT, and ROL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWLO.
The table below shows TWLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TWLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.09||52-week high||$373.00|
|Prev. close||$67.90||52-week low||$64.29|
|Day high||$69.38||Avg. volume||3,899,677|
|50-day MA||$82.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$148.47||Market Cap||12.37B|
Twilio Inc. (TWLO) Company Bio
Twilio Inc. provides cloud communications platform that enables developers to build, scale, and operate communications within software applications through the cloud as a pay-as-you-go service in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWLO Latest Social Stream
View Full TWLO Social Stream
Latest TWLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TWILIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWLO as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) were sliding again last month after the cloud stock offered disappointing guidance in its third quarter and got hit by macro concerns later in the month. According to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence, the stock finished August down 18%. As you can see from the chart below, Twilio shares briefly popped in anticipation of the second-quarter earnings report, but it gave up those gains once the numbers came out.
Cathie Wood is finding it hard to catch 2020 in a bottle again. The growth investor who became a market icon as the co-founder and CEO of the popular Ark Invest exchange-traded funds (ETFs) has been losing more than winning these days.
Two of these incredible stocks look like no-brainer buys today. The third one suggests a slower plan of attack.
Twilio (TWLO) closed at $67.01 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.95% move from the prior day.
TWLO Price Returns