Bank of America Corp. (BAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BAC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.63% of US stocks.
- BAC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BAC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 26.81% of US stocks).
BAC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $265,645,002,166, BANK OF AMERICA CORP has a greater market value than 99.58% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BAC is currently 66.96, higher than 94.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.69 for BANK OF AMERICA CORP; that's greater than it is for 94.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BANK OF AMERICA CORP are KO, MA, COST, PEP, and JPM.
- Visit BAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankofamerica.com.
BAC Valuation Summary
- BAC's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 3.45% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BAC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BAC.
BAC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 104.52%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 38.95%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 29.81%.
The table below shows BAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BAC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.67% of graded US stocks.
- BAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.029 -- ranking 388th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PNC, UBFO, and GCBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BAC.
The table below shows BAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BAC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BAC, see our BAC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$44.09||Average Broker Recommendation||1.69 (Moderate Buy)|
BAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.09||52-week high||$50.11|
|Prev. close||$33.57||52-week low||$29.67|
|Day high||$34.60||Avg. volume||49,006,141|
|50-day MA||$33.52||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$39.47||Market Cap||273.92B|
Bank of America Corp. (BAC) Company Bio
Bank of America is a financial institution founded in 1784. Bank of America is considered to be one of the ‘big four’ U.S. banks, along with JPMorgan Chase & Co., Wells Fargo & Company, and Citigroup, Inc. Bank of America serves individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company has operations across the United States, its territories and approximately 35 countries worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
BAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BAC Latest Social Stream
View Full BAC Social Stream
Latest BAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANK OF AMERICA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BAC as an investment opportunity.
BofA Goes to Trial Over ‘Worst of the Worst’ 2008 Subprime Loans
(Bloomberg) -- Bank of America Corp. is facing off in court with bond insurer Ambac Financial Group Inc. in a $2.7 billion case that’s one of its last legal hangovers from the subprime crisis.Most Read from BloombergRussia Privately Warns of Deep and Prolonged Economic DamageApple’s iPhone 14 Offers Camera Upgrades, Satellite FeatureTexas Judge Says HIV Drug Mandate Violates Religious FreedomA Text Alert May Have Saved California From Power BlackoutsIndian Billionaire Closes In on Bezos With 1,0
Should Stock Investors Buy and Hold Forever?
The pros and cons of buying a bunch of blue-chip stocks and holding them for 20+ years.
BofA logs another record with patents granted in first half of 2022
Bank of America Corp. has hit a 50% year-over-year increase in patents granted — marking another record for innovation. BofA (NYSE: BAC) announced today the bank was granted 341 patents during the first half of this year, a jump from 227 during mid-year 2021. The seven tech categories granted include programming technology (18%), artificial intelligence and machine learning (20%), information security (21%), payment technology (16%), mobile banking (14%), blockchain (6%) and data analytics (5%).
‘Worst Kept Secret’ Apple Event Still Gets Attention: Tech Watch
(Bloomberg) -- Investors hoping that the introduction of a new line of iPhones will help Apple Inc. shares rebound to their January record may be in for a disappointment if history is any guide.Most Read from BloombergRussia Privately Warns of Deep and Prolonged Economic DamageApple’s iPhone 14 Offers Camera Upgrades, Satellite FeatureTexas Judge Says HIV Drug Mandate Violates Religious FreedomA Text Alert May Have Saved California From Power BlackoutsIndian Billionaire Closes In on Bezos With 1
UPDATE 2-BofA tells court Ambac cannot prove $2.7 bln mortgage case
Bond insurer Ambac Financial Group Inc cannot prove its $2.7 billion case against Bank of America over troubled mortgage-backed securities on evidence that BofA was a "bad actor" before the 2008 financial crisis, an attorney for the bank said on Wednesday in New York state court. Ambac seeks to recoup more than $2 billion in insurance claims it paid to cover investor losses on securities backed by 375,000 home loans from Bank of America's Countrywide unit. As the trial in the 12-year-old case opened on Wednesday, an attorney for the bond insurer argued that Countrywide's own files show it systematically approved shoddy mortgages and pushed the risk onto investors and insurers.
BAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BACWant to see what other sources are saying about Bank Of America Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bank Of America Corp (BAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bank Of America Corp (BAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bank Of America Corp (BAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...