Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALGT POWR Grades
- ALGT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 69.73% of US stocks.
- ALGT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ALGT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.52% of US stocks).
ALGT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 132.46, ALLEGIANT TRAVEL CO is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.25% of US stocks.
- ALGT's current price/earnings ratio is 37.29, which is higher than 84.09% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ALLEGIANT TRAVEL CO comes in at 73.99%, a number that bests 87.3% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALLEGIANT TRAVEL CO, a group of peers worth examining would be WRLD, AVA, CLH, CWT, and FOCS.
- Visit ALGT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allegiantair.com.
ALGT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ALGT's price/sales ratio is 60% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- ALGT's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 192 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALGT.
ALGT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 195.07%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -39.58%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.25%.
The table below shows ALGT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALGT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALGT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.37% of graded US stocks.
- ALGT's asset turnover comes in at 0.409 -- ranking 48th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SAVE, DAL, and AAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALGT.
The table below shows ALGT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALGT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ALGT, see our ALGT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$266.39||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
ALGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.32||52-week high||$215.48|
|Prev. close||$96.99||52-week low||$93.31|
|Day high||$99.93||Avg. volume||231,991|
|50-day MA||$108.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$148.52||Market Cap||1.77B|
Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) Company Bio
Allegiant Travel Company operates a low-cost, high-efficiency, all-jet passenger airline through its subsidiary, Allegiant Air, while also offering other travel-related products such as hotel rooms, rental cars, and attraction tickets. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALGT Latest Social Stream
View Full ALGT Social Stream
Latest ALGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLEGIANT TRAVEL CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALGT as an investment opportunity.
Your Flight Is Canceled. See What Each Airline Is Supposed to Offer You.
The Transportation Department’s new dashboard shows what amenities major carriers will provide after a delay or cancellation
Why Is Allegiant Travel (ALGT) Down 16% Since Last Earnings Report?
Allegiant Travel (ALGT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Flight attendants’ union president: ‘We are all united’ against airline stock buybacks
President of the Association of Flight Attendants CWA Sara Nelson joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the August jobs report and how it affects the airline industry, grappling with labor shortages, travel demand, flight delays and cancellations.
U.S. says airlines commit to 'significant changes' to customer service plans
The Transportation Department (USDOT) said Thursday the largest U.S. airlines had made "significant changes" to customer service plans with nearly all agreeing to offer passengers meals and overnight stays for delays within their control. Reuters first reported Wednesday many of the changes to the customer service plans that came after Secretary Pete Buttigieg told airlines on Aug. 19 that he would publish a "dashboard" comparing customer protections airlines were committing to offer ahead of the busy U.S. Labor Day travel weekend. USDOT said the changes came after Buttigieg's urging -- and 9 of the 10 largest U.S. airlines made "significant changes to their plans to improve services provided to passengers."
Airline Stock Roundup: ALGT's Impressive July Traffic Report, DAL, SAVE in Focus
Spirit Airlines' (SAVE) mechanics vote in favor of unionization. Allegiant's (ALGT) July traffic report betters with the buoyancy in air-travel demand.
ALGT Price Returns
Continue Researching ALGTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Allegiant Travel CO's stock as an investment opportunity:
Allegiant Travel CO (ALGT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allegiant Travel CO (ALGT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allegiant Travel CO (ALGT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...