Maxar Technologies Inc. (MAXR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAXR POWR Grades
- MAXR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.24% of US stocks.
- MAXR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MAXR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.83% of US stocks).
MAXR Stock Summary
- MAXR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 131.3 -- higher than 82.18% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 34.1, MAXAR TECHNOLOGIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 81.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that MAXR's revenue has grown -1.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 20.95% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAXR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLYA, CACC, SYNH, PX, and FRHC.
- Visit MAXR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.maxar.com.
MAXR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MAXR's price/sales ratio is 61.29% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 53 months, MAXR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAXR.
MAXR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAXR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.01% of graded US stocks.
- MAXR's asset turnover comes in at 0.398 -- ranking 160th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MAXR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.26||52-week high||$40.48|
|Prev. close||$22.72||52-week low||$21.75|
|Day high||$22.64||Avg. volume||711,479|
|50-day MA||$25.86||Dividend yield||0.18%|
|200-day MA||$29.33||Market Cap||1.64B|
Maxar Technologies Inc. (MAXR) Company Bio
Maxar Technologies Ltd., a communications and information company, provides operational solutions to commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Communications, and Surveillance and Intelligence. The company was formerly known as MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd. and changed its name to Maxar Technologies Ltd. in October 2017. Maxar Technologies Ltd. was founded in 1969 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MAXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAXR Latest Social Stream
View Full MAXR Social Stream
Latest MAXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAXAR TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAXR as an investment opportunity.
Maxar Technologies to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
WESTMINSTER, Colo., August 31, 2022--Maxar Technologies (NYSE:MAXR) (TSX:MAXR), provider of comprehensive space solutions and secure, precise, geospatial intelligence, today announced that members of senior management will present at the following upcoming investor conferences:
When Should You Buy Maxar Technologies Inc. (NYSE:MAXR)?
Maxar Technologies Inc. ( NYSE:MAXR ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
3 Undervalued Space Stocks to Buy Before Blast Off
These space stocks are trading at multi-year lows and hold the most potential for hyper-growth in the massive space sector
10 Best Affordable Tech Stocks to Invest In Now
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten best affordable tech stocks to invest in now. If you want to skip the industry primer and jump to the top five stocks in this list, then take a look at 5 Best Affordable Tech Stocks to Invest In Now. One of the most […]
3 Space Stocks You Can Buy on the Dip and Hold for Years
The bear market could offer a chance to buy in cheaply with these three top space-based companies before future liftoff.
MAXR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...