Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. (SPCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SPCE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SPCE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SPCE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SPCE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.23% of US stocks).
SPCE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SPCE is 0.01 -- better than only 7.45% of US stocks.
- SPCE's price/sales ratio is 445.54; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.15% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VIRGIN GALACTIC HOLDINGS INC comes in at 494.92%, a number that bests 97.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIRGIN GALACTIC HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EYEN, CLSN, BGRY, DYAI, and MTSI.
- SPCE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIRGIN GALACTIC HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.virgingalactic.com.
SPCE Valuation Summary
- SPCE's price/sales ratio is 435.6; this is 36200% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- SPCE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SPCE.
SPCE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SPCE has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.53% of graded US stocks.
- SPCE's asset turnover comes in at 0.001 -- ranking 135th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- USAK, ASC, and PSHG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SPCE.
The table below shows SPCE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SPCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SPCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.17||52-week high||$26.83|
|Prev. close||$6.13||52-week low||$5.14|
|Day high||$6.37||Avg. volume||13,295,538|
|50-day MA||$6.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.88||Market Cap||1.60B|
Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc. (SPCE) Company Bio
Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company, which engages in the business of owning and operating privately built spaceships. It designs spaceships which can fly anyone to space safely without the need for expertise or exhaustive time consuming training. The company develops passenger carrying manned spacecraft. The company was founded on May 5, 2017 and is headquartered in Las Cruces, NM
Most Popular Stories View All
SPCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SPCE Latest Social Stream
View Full SPCE Social Stream
Latest SPCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIRGIN GALACTIC HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SPCE as an investment opportunity.
Institutions along with individual investors who hold considerable shares inVirgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SPCE) come under pressure; lose 4.3% of holdings value
If you want to know who really controls Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:SPCE ), then you'll have to look at the...
The multiyear journey of Virgin Galactic Holdings (NYSE: SPCE) to try to launch a space tourism service took another setback in August, and a growing number of investors and analysts appear to be losing hope. Shares of Virgin Galactic fell 20.6% in August, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence, after the company once again pushed back its launch timetable. Investors had high hopes for Virgin Galactic when the space stock hit public markets in October 2019, but it has been a mostly downward journey for the shares in recent years.
In this episode of Influencers, Andy is back in Jamaica with Island Records Founder, Chris Blackwell, as they cover the unique history of his Goldeneye Resort, Chris’ legendary career in music, and what it was like to work with iconic artists like Bob Marley and Bono.
SPAC-related stocks are deeply out of favor. But some selling pressure might ease after a SPAC ETF finished its liquidation.
Although Astra Space announced a major contract win, the initial skyrocketing of ASTR stock could not be sustained as worries kicked in.
SPCE Price Returns