Twitter, Inc. (TWTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWTR POWR Grades
- TWTR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 62.86% of US stocks.
- TWTR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TWTR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
TWTR Stock Summary
- TWTR has a market capitalization of $29,576,763,775 -- more than approximately 92.5% of US stocks.
- TWTR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 271.9 -- higher than 90.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TWTR is currently 1,811.75, higher than 99.86% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TWITTER INC are ROKU, LGND, NVCR, ALTR, and PSTG.
- TWTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TWITTER INC's official web site, go to www.twitter.com.
TWTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TWTR's price/sales ratio is 116.67% higher, now standing at 6.5.
- Over the past 107 months, TWTR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 131.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWTR.
TWTR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -67.56%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 65.67%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -83.24%.
The table below shows TWTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.63% of graded US stocks.
- TWTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.329 -- ranking 418th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FLT, BSQR, and CTXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWTR.
The table below shows TWTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TWTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.69||52-week high||$68.41|
|Prev. close||$41.20||52-week low||$31.30|
|Day high||$41.92||Avg. volume||29,713,053|
|50-day MA||$40.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.52||Market Cap||31.90B|
Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Company Bio
Twitter offers various products and services for users, including Twitter that allows users to create, distribute, and discover content; and Vine and video, a mobile application that enables users to create and distribute short looping videos. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWTR Latest Social Stream
View Full TWTR Social Stream
Latest TWTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TWITTER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWTR as an investment opportunity.
The lawyers for both Elon Musk and Twitter (TWTR) attended a pre-trial yesterday, September 6. During the trial, a number of inquiries and arguments on Musk's withdrawal from the buyout proposal were made. On the one hand, Musk’s lawyers are requesting to postpone the hearing until November, stating the delay in receiving the necessary information from Twitter. Twitter's legal team, however, asserts that Musk's plea is only an attempt to delay and obscure justice. Twitter insists that Musk carries on the deal at the originally agreed upon terms of $54.20 per share. The five-day non-jury trial is set for October 17.
The major indexes finally rebounded, but now face a key test. Apple unveiled the Apple 14. Several solar plays flashed buy signals.
(Bloomberg) -- A judge sharply criticized Elon Musk for not properly turning over text messages that could be evidence in Twitter Inc.’s lawsuit seeking to force the billionaire to complete his proposed $44 billion buyout of the social-media platform.Most Read from BloombergRussia Privately Warns of Deep and Prolonged Economic DamageApple’s iPhone 14 Offers Camera Upgrades, Satellite FeatureTexas Judge Says HIV Drug Mandate Violates Religious FreedomA Text Alert May Have Saved California From Po
(Bloomberg) -- A timely mobile alert may have prevented hundreds of thousands of Californians from being plunged into darkness in the middle of a heat wave Tuesday night.Most Read from BloombergRussia Privately Warns of Deep and Prolonged Economic DamageApple’s iPhone 14 Offers Camera Upgrades, Satellite FeatureTexas Judge Says HIV Drug Mandate Violates Religious FreedomA Text Alert May Have Saved California From Power BlackoutsIndian Billionaire Closes In on Bezos With 1,000% Stock SurgeJust be
The judge in the lawsuit over Twitter and Elon Musk’s stalled $44 billion takeover said the billionaire can amend his countersuit to include allegations of mismanagement by the social-media platform’s former head of security.
TWTR Price Returns