ResMed Inc. (RMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RMD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where RMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RMD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.48% of US stocks).
RMD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $32,310,136,307, RESMED INC has a greater market value than 93.13% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 500.71, RESMED INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.9% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RMD is currently 92.01, higher than 95.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are A, ALC, TEL, QGEN, and ABMD.
- RMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RESMED INC's official web site, go to www.resmed.com.
RMD Valuation Summary
- RMD's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.4; this is 209.26% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RMD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RMD.
RMD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 6.38%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -54.86%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -54.86%.
The table below shows RMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RMD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.39% of graded US stocks.
- RMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.72 -- ranking 50th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- PEYE, MMSI, and SIEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RMD.
The table below shows RMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RMD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RMD, see our RMD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$261.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.91 (Hold)|
RMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$231.48||52-week high||$301.34|
|Prev. close||$231.29||52-week low||$189.40|
|Day high||$233.28||Avg. volume||570,298|
|50-day MA||$228.50||Dividend yield||0.76%|
|200-day MA||$232.14||Market Cap||33.89B|
ResMed Inc. (RMD) Company Bio
ResMed is a San Diego, California-based medical device company. It primarily provides cloud-connectable CPAP devices and masks for the treatment of sleep apnea, as well as devices and masks for treating chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), neuromuscular disease, and other respiratory-related conditions. It also provides a self-monitoring digital sensor and app for people who use inhalers to treat COPD or asthma via Propeller Health, which ResMed acquired in 2019. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
RMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RMD Latest Social Stream
View Full RMD Social Stream
Latest RMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RESMED INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RMD as an investment opportunity.
Reasons Why You Should Retain ResMed (RMD) Stock For Now
Investors are optimistic about ResMed's (RMD) better-than-expected results and robust device sales.
Needham Remains a Hold on Resmed (RMD)
In a report released today, Michael Matson from Needham maintained a Hold rating on Resmed (RMD - Research Report). The company's shares closed yesterday at $240.85.Matson covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Resmed, Boston Scientific, and Cardiovascular Systems. According to TipRanks, Matson has an average return of 4.6% and a 51.93% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Resmed with a $192.02 average price target, a -20.27% downside from current levels. In a report released today, RBC Capital also downgraded the stock to a Hold with a $252.00 price target.
Competitor Recall Continues To Show Opportunities For ResMed
ResMed Inc (NYSE: RMD) posted Q4 sales of $914.7 million, +4% Y/Y (+8% on a constant currency basis), beating the consensus of $912.97 million. Adjusted EPS reached $1.49, up from $1.35 a year ago. The company also increased its quarterly dividend to $0.44 from $0.42 per share. Keybanc reiterates the Overweight rating and price target of $276. The analyst says that after resetting near-term supply chain expectations, visibility appears to be increasing and management's tone seemed more optimisti
ResMed (RMD) Q4 Earnings Beat Estimates, Gross Margin Up
ResMed (RMD) posts better-than-expected Q4 results with continued strength in sleep and respiratory care devices sales performance.
ResMed (RMD) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Joining me on the call today are our chief executive officer, Mick Farrell, and chief financial officer, Brett Sandercock. Following our prepared remarks, we will host a Q&A session, and Mick and Brett will be joined by Rob Douglas, president and chief operating officer, and David Pendarvis, chief administrative officer and global general counsel.
RMD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RMDWant to do more research on Resmed Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Resmed Inc (RMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Resmed Inc (RMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Resmed Inc (RMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...