Hologic, Inc. (HOLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOLX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HOLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOLX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HOLX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.67% of US stocks).
HOLX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,854,083,009, HOLOGIC INC has a greater market value than 88.68% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HOLOGIC INC comes in at -7.71%, a number that bests merely 14.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HOLX is more volatile than just 2.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOLX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PKI, LOGI, QGEN, ITT, and LFUS.
- HOLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOLOGIC INC's official web site, go to www.hologic.com.
HOLX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HOLX's price/earnings ratio is 47.44% lower, now standing at 11.3.
- Over the past 243 months, HOLX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 139.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOLX.
HOLX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 62.16%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 328.4%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 26.88%.
The table below shows HOLX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOLX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOLX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.54% of graded US stocks.
- HOLX's asset turnover comes in at 0.722 -- ranking 49th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SNN, TTOO, and AVGR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOLX.
The table below shows HOLX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.49||52-week high||$81.04|
|Prev. close||$67.70||52-week low||$66.44|
|Day high||$68.85||Avg. volume||1,757,915|
|50-day MA||$70.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.80||Market Cap||17.10B|
Hologic, Inc. (HOLX) Company Bio
Hologic Inc. develops, manufactures, and supplies diagnostics products, medical imaging systems, and surgical products for women in the United States and internationally. The company operates in four segments: Diagnostics, Breast Health, GYN Surgical, and Skeletal Health. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOLX Latest Social Stream
View Full HOLX Social Stream
Latest HOLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOLOGIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOLX as an investment opportunity.
MARLBOROUGH, Mass., August 30, 2022--Hologic to Webcast Presentations at Upcoming Investor Conferences
Hologic (HOLX) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
Investors are optimistic about Hologic's (HOLX) better-than-expected results and expanded Panther installed base.
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock surpasses resistance at the 200-day simple moving average?
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Hologic (HOLX) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
HOLX Price Returns