Fortive Corp. (FTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTV POWR Grades
- FTV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.41% of US stocks.
- FTV's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FTV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
FTV Stock Summary
- FORTIVE CORP's market capitalization of $22,433,811,808 is ahead of 90.66% of US-listed equities.
- FTV's current price/earnings ratio is 34.23, which is higher than 81.77% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FORTIVE CORP comes in at 40.4%, a number that bests 77.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PKI, ALGN, BAX, TFX, and CARR.
- FTV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FORTIVE CORP's official web site, go to www.fortive.com.
FTV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FTV's price/earnings ratio is 46.75% higher, now standing at 37.2.
- Over the past 74 months, FTV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 19.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTV.
FTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.1% of graded US stocks.
- FTV's asset turnover comes in at 0.222 -- ranking 65th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- FLDM, NVMI, and ITRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTV.
The table below shows FTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTV Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FTV, see our FTV price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$83.31||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
FTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.74||52-week high||$79.87|
|Prev. close||$64.84||52-week low||$52.47|
|Day high||$65.33||Avg. volume||2,667,257|
|50-day MA||$61.70||Dividend yield||0.43%|
|200-day MA||$63.93||Market Cap||23.03B|
Fortive Corp. (FTV) Company Bio
Fortive is an American diversified industrial technology conglomerate company headquartered in Everett, Washington. Fortive was spun off from Danaher in July 2016. Mitchell Rales and Steven M. Rales, Danaher's founders, retained board seats with Fortive after the separation. At the point of its independent incorporation, Fortive immediately became a component of the S&P 500. In 2016, Fortive controlled over 20 businesses in the areas of field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation, and franchise distribution. Later the transportation, automation and franchise distribution businesses would be spun off. In 2018 and 2019, Fortune named Fortive as a Future 50 company. In 2020, Fortune named Fortive one of the world's most admired companies along with other major tech companies like Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft. 2020 also marked the third year in a row Fortive has been named to the Fortune 500. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTV Latest Social Stream
View Full FTV Social Stream
Latest FTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORTIVE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTV as an investment opportunity.
Is There An Opportunity With Fortive Corporation's (NYSE:FTV) 36% Undervaluation?
How far off is Fortive Corporation ( NYSE:FTV ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll...
Fortive to Present at the Evercore ISI Technology Conference
EVERETT, Wash., August 31, 2022--Fortive Corporation ("Fortive") (NYSE: FTV) today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer, Intelligent Operating Solutions, Olumide Soroye, will be presenting at the Evercore ISI Technology Conference on Wednesday, September 7th, 2022 at 8:45 a.m. ET. The audio will be simultaneously webcast and will be archived on www.fortive.com.
Fortive Corporation (FTV) Expects Strong Growth
Argosy Investors, an investment management company, recently released its second-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Year to date, the fund returned -25.4% in select accounts compared to -20% for the S&P 500. The main reason for the fund’s underperformance was the poor performance of its most significant holdings. For […]
When Should You Buy Fortive Corporation (NYSE:FTV)?
Fortive Corporation ( NYSE:FTV ) saw a significant share price rise of over 20% in the past couple of months on the...
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights AMETEK, Fortive and National Instruments
AMETEK, Fortive and National Instruments have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
FTV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FTVWant to see what other sources are saying about Fortive Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fortive Corp (FTV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fortive Corp (FTV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fortive Corp (FTV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...