Team, Inc. (TISI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TISI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TISI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.75% of US stocks.
- TISI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TISI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.98% of US stocks).
TISI Stock Summary
- TEAM INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 100% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.06, TEAM INC has a higher such ratio than merely 0.87% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TISI comes in at -223.29% -- higher than that of only 2.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TEAM INC are ABC, HD, MTD, FTDR, and NSP.
- Visit TISI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.teaminc.com.
TISI Valuation Summary
- TISI's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 95% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TISI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 16.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TISI.
TISI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -26%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -78.72%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -230.99%.
The table below shows TISI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TISI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TISI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.42% of graded US stocks.
- TISI's asset turnover comes in at 1.137 -- ranking 7th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- XSPA, TAL, and UNF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TISI.
The table below shows TISI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TISI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TISI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.33||52-week high||$4.21|
|Prev. close||$1.32||52-week low||$0.52|
|Day high||$1.38||Avg. volume||1,699,326|
|50-day MA||$1.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.17||Market Cap||57.27M|
Team, Inc. (TISI) Company Bio
Team, Inc. is a provider of specialty industrial services, including inspection and assessment, required in maintaining and installing high-temperature and high-pressure piping systems and vessels that are utilized extensively in the refining, petrochemical, power, pipeline and other heavy industries. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TISI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TISI Latest Social Stream
View Full TISI Social Stream
Latest TISI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TEAM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TISI as an investment opportunity.
Insiders who bought US$180k worth of Team, Inc.'s ( NYSE:TISI ) stock at an average buy price of US$1.57 over the last...
Consolidated revenue increased 12% over 1Q 2021 Quest Integrity segment delivered 84% growth over 1Q 2021 New capital raise and ABL refinancing in February 2022 SUGAR LAND, Texas, May 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Team, Inc. (NYSE: TISI) ("TEAM" or the "Company"), a global leading provider of…
Wondering what you need to do about the possibility of a recession?
Team, Inc. (NYSE: TISI) ("TEAM" or the "Company"), today announced that on April 1, 2022, it received written notification from the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") that it has regained compliance with the NYSE continued listing standards ("Notice").
The Nasdaq Composite jumped by 1.2% on Thursday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades. When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company''s prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga''s insider transactions platform. Team The Trade: Team, Inc. (NYSE: TISI ) Director Evan S Lederman acquired a total of 13,500 shares at an average price of $1.62. To acquire these shares, it cost $21.85 thousand. What’s Happening: … Full story available on Benzinga.com
TISI Price Returns