frontdoor, inc. (FTDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTDR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FTDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.47% of US stocks.
- FTDR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FTDR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
FTDR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FTDR is 274.67 -- better than 99.91% of US stocks.
- FTDR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 957.07 -- higher than 97.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 87.28 for FRONTDOOR INC; that's greater than it is for 99.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NSP, BW, PBI, IEA, and CL.
- Visit FTDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.frontdoorhome.com.
FTDR Valuation Summary
- FTDR's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 22.22% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 48 months, FTDR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTDR.
FTDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTDR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.52% of graded US stocks.
- FTDR's asset turnover comes in at 1.254 -- ranking 82nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FTDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTDR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FTDR, see our FTDR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$58.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
FTDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.27||52-week high||$47.09|
|Prev. close||$23.54||52-week low||$20.30|
|Day high||$23.69||Avg. volume||1,186,701|
|50-day MA||$25.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.69||Market Cap||1.90B|
frontdoor, inc. (FTDR) Company Bio
Frontdoor (spun off from ServiceMaster) is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard. Together, they serve more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of 15,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unplanned breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTDR Latest Social Stream
View Full FTDR Social Stream
Latest FTDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRONTDOOR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTDR as an investment opportunity.
ANGI Group, LLC -- Moody's downgrades ANGI Group's CFR to B1 due to weakened credit profile; outlook negative
Rating Action: Moody's downgrades ANGI Group's CFR to B1 due to weakened credit profile; outlook negativeGlobal Credit Research - 23 Aug 2022Approximately $500 million of existing rated debt impactedNew York, August 23, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has downgraded ANGI Group, LLC's ("ANGI Group") Corporate Family Rating (CFR) to B1 from Ba3 and senior unsecured notes rating to B1 from Ba3 due to the expectation of sustained high leverage and weak profitability amid macroeconomic headwinds. The Probability of Default Rating (PDR) was affirmed at Ba3-PD due to the single-class of unsecured debt in the capital structure.
Frontdoor continues to be hampered by housing market and inflation
In May, Frontdoor reported quarterly earnings that were significantly hampered by inflationary pressures and trends in the housing market. Three months later, not much has changed — because once again, these macroeconomic conditions have affected the home service provider’s performance. During a Q2 earnings call on Aug. 4, Frontdoor executives detailed the company’s latest results.
Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: frontdoor (FTDR), Costco (COST) and Funko (FNKO)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Consumer Goods sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on frontdoor (FTDR – Research Report), Costco (COST – Research Report) and Funko (FNKO – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. frontdoor (FTDR) In a report released today, Aaron Kessler from Raymond James maintained a Buy rating on frontdoor, with a price target of $27.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $26.54. According to TipRanks.
Frontdoor incurs $11M non-cash charge to vacate Peabody Place HQ
After becoming a virtual-first business, Frontdoor is leaving its HQ office space in Peabody Place, with plans to sublease it. Here's how much that move cost them.
Frontdoor (FTDR) Q2 Earnings Miss Estimates
Frontdoor (FTDR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -7.02% and 2.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FTDR Price Returns
Continue Researching FTDRWant to do more research on frontdoor inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
frontdoor inc (FTDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
frontdoor inc (FTDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
frontdoor inc (FTDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...