Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (ASPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASPN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ASPN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.5% of US stocks.
- ASPN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ASPN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
ASPN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 631%, ASPEN AEROGELS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.93% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ASPEN AEROGELS INC is reporting a growth rate of 155.02%; that's higher than 89.64% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ASPN is more volatile than 94.31% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLBE, PRCH, AMPG, SERA, and SFET.
- Visit ASPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aerogel.com.
ASPN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ASPN's price/earnings ratio is 164% lower, now standing at -7.2.
- ASPN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASPN.
ASPN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.68%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -49.79%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.73%.
The table below shows ASPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASPN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.7% of graded US stocks.
- ASPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 84th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- WSO, HSIC, and ABC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASPN.
The table below shows ASPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.49||52-week high||$65.99|
|Prev. close||$12.83||52-week low||$7.93|
|Day high||$12.94||Avg. volume||719,354|
|50-day MA||$12.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.77||Market Cap||505.11M|
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (ASPN) Company Bio
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells aerogel insulation products used primarily in energy infrastructure facilities worldwide. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Northborough, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASPN Latest Social Stream
View Full ASPN Social Stream
Latest ASPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASPEN AEROGELS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASPN as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Aspen Aerogels, Inc. ( NYSE:ASPN ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions...
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (NYSE: ASPN) ("Aspen" or the "Company"), a technology leader in sustainability and electrification solutions, today announced that the Company is scheduled to participate in the following investor events in August: (i) the 42nd Annual Canaccord Genuity Global Growth Conference, (ii) the Piper Sandler Energy Transition Leaders Summit and (iii) the Seaport Global Annual Virtual Summer Investor Conference. The presentation materials utilized during the conferences will be avail
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (NYSE: ASPN) ("Aspen" or the "Company"), a technology leader in sustainability and electrification solutions, today announced the appointment of James Sweetnam to its Board of Directors, increasing the size of the Board to eight members.
Thank you for attending the Aspen Aerogels Incorporated Q2 2022 financial results call. Good morning, and thank you for joining us for the Aspen Aerogels' fiscal year 2022 second quarter financial results conference call.
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (NYSE: ASPN) ("Aspen" or the "Company"), a technology leader in sustainability and electrification solutions, today announced the release of its inaugural Environmental, Social and Governance ("ESG") Highlights Report, which is available on the Company's newly launched ESG webpage at https://ir.aerogel.com/esg/. Aspen's ESG Highlights Report provides a comprehensive overview of the Company's approach to sustainability, including its commitments around climate-conscious opera
ASPN Price Returns