Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. (RARE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RARE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RARE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.37% of US stocks.
- RARE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RARE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
RARE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ULTRAGENYX PHARMACEUTICAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 14.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For RARE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 10.3% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.85, ULTRAGENYX PHARMACEUTICAL INC has a higher such ratio than 88.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ULTRAGENYX PHARMACEUTICAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MRKR, EDIT, FDMT, CYCN, and LVTX.
- RARE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ULTRAGENYX PHARMACEUTICAL INC's official web site, go to www.ultragenyx.com.
RARE Valuation Summary
- RARE's price/earnings ratio is -6.7; this is 131.16% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 104 months, RARE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RARE.
RARE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 3.19%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -8.84%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -48.36%.
The table below shows RARE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RARE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RARE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.33% of graded US stocks.
- RARE's asset turnover comes in at 0.234 -- ranking 185th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ADMS, AVDL, and QGEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RARE.
The table below shows RARE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RARE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RARE, see our RARE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$143.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.58 (Moderate Buy)|
RARE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RARE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.03||52-week high||$104.31|
|Prev. close||$47.00||52-week low||$45.20|
|Day high||$48.20||Avg. volume||560,051|
|50-day MA||$54.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.87||Market Cap||3.29B|
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. (RARE) Company Bio
Ultragenyx is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to bringing to market novel products for the treatment of rare and ultra-rare diseases, with a focus on serious, debilitating genetic diseases. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Novato, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RARE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RARE Latest Social Stream
View Full RARE Social Stream
Latest RARE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ULTRAGENYX PHARMACEUTICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RARE as an investment opportunity.
Ultragenyx to Participate at Citi BioPharma Conference
NOVATO, Calif., Sept. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: RARE), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapies for serious rare and ultra-rare genetic diseases, today announced that Eric Crombez, Chief Medical Officer, Gene Therapy, will participate in a Rare Disease Panel at Citi's 17th Annual BioPharma Conference on Wednesday, September 7, 2022, at 11:20 AM ET. The live and archived webcast of the presentation w
Ultragenyx Reports Inducement Grant Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
NOVATO, Calif., Aug. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: RARE), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapies for rare and ultra-rare diseases, today reported the grant of non-qualified stock options to purchase an aggregate of 19,020 shares of common stock of the company and 12,910 restricted stock units of the company’s common stock to two newly hired non-executive officers of the company. The awards were approv
Ultragenyx's (RARE) Q2 Earnings Miss Estimates, Revenues Up
Ultragenyx (RARE) reports a wider-than-expected loss in the second quarter. Nevertheless, revenues marginally beat estimates.
Ultragenyx Pharma Posts Smaller Than Expected Q2 Loss, Reaffirms Guidance
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc's (NASDAQ: RARE) Q2 sales reached $89.3 million, up from $86.97 million a year ago, beating the consensus of $87.51 million. The company recognized $64.0 million in Crysvita (burosumab) revenue in the Ultragenyx territories, including $51.6 million in collaboration revenue in the North American profit share territory and net product sales in other territories regions of $12.4 million. Yoyalty revenue related to European Crysvita sales was $5.4 million. Dojolvi's (tr
Ultragenyx (RARE) Reports Q2 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Ultragenyx (RARE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -31.40% and 0.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RARE Price Returns
Continue Researching RAREWant to do more research on Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc (RARE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc (RARE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical Inc (RARE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...