Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (CORT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CORT POWR Grades
- CORT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CORT is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CORT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.5% of US stocks).
CORT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CORCEPT THERAPEUTICS INC is higher than it is for about just 5.47% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.98, CORCEPT THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 83.16% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for CORCEPT THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for just 9.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CORT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AOSL, POWI, VLD, PDEX, and SMTC.
- CORT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CORCEPT THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.corcept.com.
CORT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CORT's price/sales ratio is 33.96% higher, now standing at 7.1.
- Over the past 224 months, CORT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CORT.
CORT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.53%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 68.97%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 86.85%.
The table below shows CORT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CORT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CORT has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.86% of graded US stocks.
- CORT's asset turnover comes in at 0.616 -- ranking 52nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OTIC, ABT, and AVDL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CORT.
The table below shows CORT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CORT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CORT, see our CORT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$25.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
CORT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CORT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.86||52-week high||$29.93|
|Prev. close||$26.33||52-week low||$15.82|
|Day high||$26.34||Avg. volume||820,214|
|50-day MA||$27.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.70||Market Cap||2.77B|
Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (CORT) Company Bio
Corcept Therapeutics engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of metabolic, oncologic, and psychiatric disorders. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Menlo Park, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CORT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CORT Latest Social Stream
View Full CORT Social Stream
Latest CORT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORCEPT THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CORT as an investment opportunity.
2 Growth Stocks That Are Beating Amazon Without Breaking a Sweat
Big technology companies aren't always the portfolio winners that they're cracked up to be. Down by 28% over the past 12 months, shares of Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) are performing even worse than the market's decline of 13% in the same period. Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: JAZZ) is up 14.6% in the last 12 months, and the drugmaker is beating Amazon because its portfolio of medications on the market will be ramping up sales in the near future.
Corcept (CORT) Down 8.3% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Corcept (CORT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
ASRT or CORT: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
ASRT vs. CORT: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Do Corcept Therapeutics' (NASDAQ:CORT) Earnings Warrant Your Attention?
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
JAZZ or CORT: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
JAZZ vs. CORT: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
CORT Price Returns
Continue Researching CORTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Corcept Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Corcept Therapeutics Inc (CORT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Corcept Therapeutics Inc (CORT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Corcept Therapeutics Inc (CORT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...