Wabash National Corporation (WNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WNC POWR Grades
- WNC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WNC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WNC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 32.63% of US stocks).
WNC Stock Summary
- WABASH NATIONAL CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.06% of US listed stocks.
- WABASH NATIONAL CORP's stock had its IPO on November 8, 1991, making it an older stock than 84.16% of US equities in our set.
- WNC's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WABASH NATIONAL CORP are ACEL, BBQ, TTEC, VAC, and HGV.
- WNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WABASH NATIONAL CORP's official web site, go to www.wabashnational.com.
WNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WNC's price/sales ratio is 66.67% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- WNC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WNC.
WNC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 87.16%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -19.52%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -15.21%.
The table below shows WNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WNC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.34% of graded US stocks.
- WNC's asset turnover comes in at 1.341 -- ranking 19th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- FSS, OSK, and MTOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WNC.
The table below shows WNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WNC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WNC, see our WNC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$19.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
WNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.37||52-week high||$21.63|
|Prev. close||$15.76||52-week low||$12.23|
|Day high||$15.55||Avg. volume||384,698|
|50-day MA||$16.46||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$16.51||Market Cap||746.21M|
Wabash National Corporation (WNC) Company Bio
Wabash National Corporation specializes in the design and production of dry freight vans, refrigerated vans, platform trailers, bulk tank trailers, intermodal equipment, engineered products, and composite products. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Lafayette, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
WNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WNC Latest Social Stream
View Full WNC Social Stream
Latest WNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WABASH NATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WNC as an investment opportunity.
Wabash National Expands Its North American Footprint
Wabash National Corporation (NYSE: WNC) has added two dealers Bergey's Truck Centers and Allegiance Trucks, to its industry-leading North American dealer network. Bergey's Truck Centers and Allegiance Trucks will be full-line dealers of Wabash parts, services, and equipment, including dry and refrigerated van trailers, dry and refrigerated truck bodies, and platform trailers. Allegiance Trucks offers new and used medium- to heavy-duty trucks, parts, and services. It will represent Wabash in Main
Wabash Partners with Northeast Dealers to Expand its North American Footprint
LAFAYETTE, Ind., Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wabash (NYSE: WNC), the visionary leader of connected solutions for the transportation, logistics and distribution industries, today announced it has added two dealers to its industry-leading North American dealer network. Two of the largest dealers in the Northeast, Bergey’s Truck Centers and Allegiance Trucks, will be full line dealers of Wabash parts, services and equipment, including dry and refrigerated van trailers, dry and refrigerated tr
Wabash National (NYSE:WNC) Has Affirmed Its Dividend Of $0.08
The board of Wabash National Corporation ( NYSE:WNC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 27th of October...
Wabash National Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend
LAFAYETTE, Ind., Aug. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wabash National Corporation (NYSE:WNC) today announced that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share of the company’s common stock, payable on October 27, 2022, to stockholders of record on October 6, 2022. Wabash: Changing How the World Reaches You As the innovation leader of connected solutions for the transportation, logistics and distribution industries, Wabash (NYSE: WNC) is Changing How the World Reac
Wabash to Participate in Raymond James Diversified Industrials Conference
LAFAYETTE, Ind., Aug. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wabash (NYSE:WNC), the innovation leader of connected solutions for the transportation, logistics and distribution industries, today announced it will participate in the Raymond James Diversified Industrials Conference on August 23, 2022, in New York City. Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Mike Pettit will participate in a fireside chat at 8:00 a.m. ET, where he is expected to discuss Wabash’s refreshed strategy and growth initia
WNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WNCWant to see what other sources are saying about WABASH NATIONAL Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
WABASH NATIONAL Corp (WNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
WABASH NATIONAL Corp (WNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
WABASH NATIONAL Corp (WNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...