Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (VAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VAC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VAC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VAC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 38.54% of US stocks).
VAC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -13.37%, MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 21.71% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VAC has reported earnings growth of 964%, putting it ahead of 98.35% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VAC comes in at 26.71% -- higher than that of 93.79% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HGV, ACEL, BKI, CNDT, and HMTV.
- Visit VAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marriottvacationsworldwide.com.
VAC Valuation Summary
- VAC's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 31.58% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- VAC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 131 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VAC.
VAC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 138.16%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.01%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -44.82%.
The table below shows VAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VAC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.1% of graded US stocks.
- VAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.334 -- ranking 20th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- EXPI, GOOD, and INVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VAC.
The table below shows VAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VAC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VAC, see our VAC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$191.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
VAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$140.52||52-week high||$174.74|
|Prev. close||$141.33||52-week low||$110.08|
|Day high||$142.63||Avg. volume||395,830|
|50-day MA||$135.40||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$148.41||Market Cap||5.52B|
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (VAC) Company Bio
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a developer, marketer, seller and manager of vacation ownership and related products under the Marriott Vacation Club and Grand Residences by Marriott brands. The Company is a developer, marketer and seller of vacation ownership and related products under The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club brand, and develops, markets and sells residential products under The Ritz-Carlton Residences brand. The company was established in 2011 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
VAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VAC Latest Social Stream
View Full VAC Social Stream
Latest VAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VAC as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why Investors Should Retain Royal Caribbean (RCL) Now
Royal Caribbean (RCL) emphasizes modernizing the digital infrastructure and capabilities to enhance commercial engines and guest experience. However, increased operating costs are a concern.
MGM Resorts' (MGM) BetMGM Unveils Online Offerings in Kansas
MGM Resorts' (MGM) BetMGM launches online sports wagering platform in Kansas. The company expands BetMGM's mobile and online product offerings to 24 states.
Here's Why Investors Should Retain Boyd Gaming (BYD) Stock
Boyd Gaming's (BYD) focus on Pala Interactive acquisition bode well. However, a rise in gas prices and utility costs is a concern.
Top Growth Stocks for September 2022
Growth investing is one of two main fundamental investment strategies, the other being value investing. Investors employing a growth investing strategy will typically place the majority of their portfolio in growth stocks, which are shares of companies with earnings or sales expected to grow at a significantly faster rate than the rest of the market will. The primary way that investors expect to earn profits from growth investing is through capital gains.
Top Stocks for September 2022
The Russell 1000 Index is a market-capitalization-weighted index of the 1,000 largest publicly traded companies in the U.S. It represents approximately 92% of the total market capitalization (market cap) of all listed stocks in the U.S. equity market. The U.S. produced 528,000 jobs in the month of July, well above most analyst predictions, signaling a stronger economy in the short term than anticipated by many economists. In late August, Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell warned that the Federal Reserve would take further steps to lower inflation that may have a negative impact on economic growth.
VAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VACWant to see what other sources are saying about MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp (VAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp (VAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE Corp (VAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...