Paccar Inc. (PCAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCAR POWR Grades
- PCAR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.96% of US stocks.
- PCAR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PCAR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
PCAR Stock Summary
- PCAR has a market capitalization of $30,192,418,368 -- more than approximately 92.66% of US stocks.
- PCAR's went public 36.19 years ago, making it older than 92.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of PACCAR INC's share price is greater than that of just 4.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PACCAR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DD, IFF, CNHI, TEVA, and FA.
- PCAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PACCAR INC's official web site, go to www.paccar.com.
PCAR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PCAR's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.78% lower, now standing at 12.5.
- PCAR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCAR.
PCAR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 265.16%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 24.44%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -25.47%.
The table below shows PCAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.96% of graded US stocks.
- PCAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.788 -- ranking 42nd of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- ALSN, ALV, and F are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCAR.
The table below shows PCAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCAR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PCAR, see our PCAR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$97.29||Average Broker Recommendation||1.68 (Moderate Buy)|
PCAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.94||52-week high||$97.56|
|Prev. close||$88.57||52-week low||$77.00|
|Day high||$87.64||Avg. volume||1,834,688|
|50-day MA||$87.53||Dividend yield||1.54%|
|200-day MA||$87.73||Market Cap||29.88B|
Paccar Inc. (PCAR) Company Bio
PACCAR Inc is an American Fortune 500 company and counts among the largest manufacturers of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the world. PACCAR is engaged in the design, manufacture and customer support of light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt, Leyland Trucks, and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures powertrains, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PCAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCAR Latest Social Stream
View Full PCAR Social Stream
Latest PCAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PACCAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCAR as an investment opportunity.
Are You a Growth Investor? This 1 Stock Could Be the Perfect Pick
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
The Returns At PACCAR (NASDAQ:PCAR) Aren't Growing
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Ideally, a business...
PACCAR to Offer Cummins X15N Natural Gas Engine
BELLEVUE, Wash., August 15, 2022--PACCAR will work with Cummins Inc. to offer the new Cummins X15N natural gas engine in Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks. The X15N is the first natural gas engine to be specifically designed for heavy-duty truck applications with up to 500 horsepower output. The engine will include the integration of the Cummins Clean Fuel Technologies fuel delivery system.
PACCAR Inc (NASDAQ:PCAR) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.34 Dividend
PACCAR Inc ( NASDAQ:PCAR ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The ex-dividend date is one business day...
Tesla (TSLA) Stock Split With Stock Dividend to Aid Share Price
Tesla (TSLA) announces a 3-for-1 stock split with a stock dividend effective on Aug 25. It will make the stock accessible to retail investors and might buoy its share price.
PCAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PCARHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Paccar Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Paccar Inc (PCAR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Paccar Inc (PCAR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Paccar Inc (PCAR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...