E2open Parent Holdings, Inc. (ETWO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ETWO POWR Grades
- ETWO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.39% of US stocks.
- ETWO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ETWO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.4% of US stocks).
ETWO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.92, E2OPEN PARENT HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 6.03% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ETWO is currently 53.87, higher than 92.3% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 102.94%, E2OPEN PARENT HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 88.48% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to E2OPEN PARENT HOLDINGS INC are BB, KIQ, MAXN, MSGM, and NLST.
- Visit ETWO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to default.aspx.
ETWO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ETWO's price/earnings ratio is 363.12% lower, now standing at -66.7.
- Over the past 28 months, ETWO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 96.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ETWO.
ETWO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ETWO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.98% of graded US stocks.
- ETWO's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 543rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ETWO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ETWO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ETWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.65||52-week high||$13.32|
|Prev. close||$6.63||52-week low||$6.07|
|Day high||$6.79||Avg. volume||2,432,473|
|50-day MA||$7.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.61||Market Cap||2.00B|
E2open Parent Holdings, Inc. (ETWO) Company Bio
E2open Parent Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, develops intelligent supply chain software solutions. E2open Parent Holdings serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
ETWO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ETWO Latest Social Stream
View Full ETWO Social Stream
Latest ETWO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about E2OPEN PARENT HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ETWO as an investment opportunity.
E2open's Quarterly Technology Release Helps Companies Improve Performance in an Unpredictable Global Economy
AUSTIN, Texas, August 18, 2022--E2open Parent Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ETWO), the connected supply chain SaaS platform with the largest multi-enterprise network, announces the release of its third-quarter technology update, with innovations across all solution suites to enable clients to make confident business decisions in an unpredictable supply-constrained world of softening demand. The 22.3 release includes new and expanded capabilities to help companies improve supply continuity, protect custo
E2open and Shippeo Expand Partnership to Deliver Native Real-Time In-Transit Visibility in the Most Comprehensive Global Supply Chain Management Platform
AUSTIN, Texas & PARIS, August 09, 2022--Shared value for clients with native real-time transportation visibility (RTTV) and supply chain management in a connected global platform.
CORRECTING and REPLACING E2open Announces Fiscal First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
AUSTIN, Texas, July 11, 2022--Adjusted EBITDA margin in the fourth bullet under "Fiscal First Quarter 2023 Financial Highlights" should read: Adjusted EBITDA margin was 32.0% ... (instead of: Adjusted EBITDA margin was 31.6%...) This change has also been made in the Reconciliation of Pro Forma Information table.
E2open to Report Fiscal 2023 First Quarter Results
AUSTIN, Texas, June 15, 2022--E2open Parent Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ETWO), the connected supply chain SaaS platform with the largest multi-enterprise network, today announced that it will report its fiscal first quarter 2023 financial results after the U.S. financial markets close on Monday, July 11, 2022. E2open management will host a webcast at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on that day to discuss the financial results and other business highlights.
E2open Introduces Inaugural International Supply Chain Professionals Day
AUSTIN, Texas, June 07, 2022--E2open Parent Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ETWO), the connected supply chain SaaS platform with the largest multi-enterprise network, has partnered with National Today to establish June 7 as International Supply Chain Professionals Day. The holiday recognizes the people that companies and e2open clients depend on to plan, source, make, move, and sell the products and services that our world needs.
ETWO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...