Dream Finders Homes, Inc. (DFH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DFH POWR Grades
- DFH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DFH is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DFH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.79% of US stocks).
DFH Stock Summary
- DFH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.92 -- higher than just 6.03% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- DREAM FINDERS HOMES INC's stock had its IPO on January 21, 2021, making it an older stock than just 5.87% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of DREAM FINDERS HOMES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 95.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DREAM FINDERS HOMES INC are CHEF, APG, FTCH, LAZY, and MN.
- Visit DFH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dreamfindershomes.com.
DFH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DFH's price/sales ratio is 55.56% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- DFH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 17 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DFH.
DFH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DFH, see our DFH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.50||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
DFH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DFH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.29||52-week high||$23.09|
|Prev. close||$12.44||52-week low||$9.60|
|Day high||$12.51||Avg. volume||233,554|
|50-day MA||$12.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.40||Market Cap||1.14B|
Dream Finders Homes, Inc. (DFH) Company Bio
Dream Finders Homes, Inc. provides construction services. The Company designs, builds, and sells single family homes and apartments. Dream Finders Homes serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
DFH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DFH Latest Social Stream
View Full DFH Social Stream
Latest DFH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DREAM FINDERS HOMES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DFH as an investment opportunity.
Housing: BofA downgrades three homebuilders as housing downturn accelerates
A softening housing market prompted analysts at Bank of America to downgrade their rating on three prominent homebuilders on Thursday.
Could This Be the Next 100x Stock?
This fast-growing builder uses a time-tested model that could generate massive returns for patient investors.
Fast-growing Aberdeen adds another 113 new homes
The fast-growing town of Aberdeen in Moore County is set to grow by over 100 new homes. During an Aberdeen Board of Commissioners meeting Monday, the town annexed 64.859 acres into the town. On the land, a developer plans to build a conservation subdivision with 113 new single-family homes.
Argosy Investors Believes in the Long-Term Prospects of Dream Finders Homes (DFH)
Argosy Investors, an investment management company, recently released its second-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Year to date, the fund returned -25.4% in select accounts compared to -20% for the S&P 500. The main reason for the fund’s underperformance was the poor performance of its most significant holdings. For […]
We Like These Underlying Return On Capital Trends At Dream Finders Homes (NASDAQ:DFH)
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? One common approach...
DFH Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...