Lazard LTD. (LAZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAZ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LAZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAZ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LAZ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
LAZ Stock Summary
- LAZARD LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.17% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.03 for LAZARD LTD; that's greater than it is for 86.97% of US stocks.
- LAZARD LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAZARD LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be AIZ, THFF, HALL, UBSI, and UIHC.
- Visit LAZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lazard.com.
LAZ Valuation Summary
- LAZ's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 8.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 211 months, LAZ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAZ.
LAZ Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 78.88%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -6.09%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -32.34%.
The table below shows LAZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.82% of graded US stocks.
- LAZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.486 -- ranking 44th of 444 Trading stocks.
- WHG, COR, and LAMR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAZ.
The table below shows LAZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAZ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LAZ, see our LAZ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$55.13||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
LAZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.06||52-week high||$53.00|
|Prev. close||$36.79||52-week low||$30.72|
|Day high||$37.45||Avg. volume||757,279|
|50-day MA||$36.09||Dividend yield||5.44%|
|200-day MA||$37.29||Market Cap||3.89B|
Lazard LTD. (LAZ) Company Bio
Lazard Ltd. provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, strategic matters, restructuring and capital structure, capital raising and corporate finance, as well as asset management services to corporations, partnerships, institutions, governments and individuals. The company was founded in 1848 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAZ Latest Social Stream
View Full LAZ Social Stream
Latest LAZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAZARD LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAZ as an investment opportunity.
United Community Banks (UCBI) Ups Quarterly Dividend by 4.7%
United Community Banks' (UCBI) announcement of 4.7% dividend hikes cheers investors. This, along with the strategic acquisitions, will continue to drive shareholder value.
Lazard's (LAZ) July AUM Rises 3.9% on Market Appreciation
Lazard's (LAZ) AUM balance in July improves on the back of upbeat market performance.
Investindustrial Acquires Specialty Ingredient Maker Parker Food
(Bloomberg) -- European private equity firm Investindustrial has agreed to buy Parker Food Group, a manufacturer of specialty ingredients for the food industry, from The Riverside Co. Most Read from BloombergDozens in China Infected With New ‘Langya’ Virus Carried by ShrewsMedia Tallies Show Extremely Tight Presidency Race: Kenya UpdateMusk Sells Another $6.9 Billion of Tesla Ahead of Twitter TrialChina Has Painted Itself Into a Semiconductor CornerUS Inflation Runs Cooler Than Forecast, Easing
Essent Group (ESNT) Announces Dividend Hike, Stock Down 1.7%
Essent Group's (ESNT) announcement of a 4.8% dividend hike cheers investors. This, along with the share repurchase program, will continue to drive shareholder value and boost confidence in the stock.
Lazard Reports July 2022 Assets Under Management
NEW YORK, August 10, 2022--Lazard Ltd (NYSE: LAZ) reported today that its preliminary assets under management ("AUM") as of July 31, 2022 totaled approximately $225.1 billion. The month’s AUM included market appreciation of $9.8 billion, foreign exchange depreciation of $1.0 billion, and net outflows of $0.3 billion.
LAZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LAZWant to do more research on Lazard Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lazard Ltd (LAZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lazard Ltd (LAZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lazard Ltd (LAZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...