Amtech Systems, Inc. (ASYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ASYS POWR Grades
- ASYS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.87% of US stocks.
- ASYS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ASYS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.44% of US stocks).
ASYS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AMTECH SYSTEMS INC is higher than 95% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of AMTECH SYSTEMS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, ASYS has reported earnings growth of 942.06%, putting it ahead of 98.31% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMTECH SYSTEMS INC are EMN, PRGO, KARO, UXIN, and EFOI.
- ASYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMTECH SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.amtechsystems.com.
ASYS Valuation Summary
- ASYS's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 61.29% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ASYS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 44.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ASYS.
ASYS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 15.9%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -209.59%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 52.88%.
The table below shows ASYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ASYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ASYS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.37% of graded US stocks.
- ASYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.706 -- ranking 50th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- TWIN, KRNT, and LNN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ASYS.
The table below shows ASYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ASYS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ASYS, see our ASYS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
ASYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ASYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.11||52-week high||$15.78|
|Prev. close||$11.12||52-week low||$6.66|
|Day high||$11.36||Avg. volume||47,061|
|50-day MA||$8.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.14||Market Cap||154.31M|
Amtech Systems, Inc. (ASYS) Company Bio
Amtech Systems, Inc. manufactures and sells capital equipment and related consumables for use in fabricating solar cells, LED, and semiconductor devices primarily in the United States, Asia, Europe, and internationally. It operates in three segments: Solar, Semiconductor, and Polishing. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
ASYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ASYS Latest Social Stream
View Full ASYS Social Stream
Latest ASYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMTECH SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ASYS as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why Amtech (ASYS) Is a Great 'Buy the Bottom' Stock Now
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for Amtech (ASYS), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Amtech Systems Expands Leadership Team, Hires Vice President of Operations
TEMPE, Ariz., September 01, 2022--Amtech Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASYS), a manufacturer of capital equipment, including thermal processing and wafer polishing, and related consumables used in fabricating semiconductor devices, such as silicon carbide (SiC) and silicon power devices, analog and discrete devices, electronic assemblies and light-emitting diodes (LEDs), announced today the hiring of Louis M. Golato as Vice President of Operations.
Is Richardson Electronics (RELL) Outperforming Other Computer and Technology Stocks This Year?
Here is how Richardson Electronics (RELL) and Amtech Systems (ASYS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Benchmark Co. Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Amtech Systems (ASYS)
In a report released today, Mark Miller from Benchmark Co. maintained a Buy rating on Amtech Systems (ASYS - Research Report), with a price target of $18.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $9.13.Miller covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Western Digital, Axcelis Technologies, and Intevac. According to TipRanks, Miller has an average return of 20.0% and a 58.69% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Amtech Systems with a $18.00 average price target.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $15.78 and a one-year low of $6.66.
Amtech Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2022 Results
TEMPE, Ariz., August 15, 2022--Amtech Systems, Inc. ("Amtech") (NASDAQ: ASYS), a manufacturer of capital equipment, including thermal processing and wafer polishing, and related consumables used in fabricating semiconductor devices, such as silicon carbide (SiC) and silicon power devices, analog and discrete devices, electronic assemblies and light-emitting diodes (LEDs), today reported results for its third quarter ended June 30, 2022.
ASYS Price Returns
Continue Researching ASYSWant to do more research on Amtech Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Amtech Systems Inc (ASYS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amtech Systems Inc (ASYS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amtech Systems Inc (ASYS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...