CVD Equipment Corporation (CVV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVV Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CVD EQUIPMENT CORP is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, CVD EQUIPMENT CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- CVD EQUIPMENT CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 31.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OFIX, BSQR, CSPI, LNN, and CVRX.
- CVV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CVD EQUIPMENT CORP's official web site, go to www.cvdequipment.com.
CVV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CVV's EV/EBIT ratio is 53.05% lower, now standing at 7.7.
- Over the past 243 months, CVV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVV.
CVV Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 166.21%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -55.52%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -2.08%.
The table below shows CVV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.40||52-week high||$6.58|
|Prev. close||$5.35||52-week low||$3.68|
|Day high||$5.49||Avg. volume||30,992|
|50-day MA||$4.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.52||Market Cap||36.34M|
Most Popular Stories View All
CVV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVV Latest Social Stream
View Full CVV Social Stream
Latest CVV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CVD EQUIPMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVV as an investment opportunity.
CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y., September 02, 2022--CVD Equipment Corporation (NASDAQ: CVV), a leading provider of chemical vapor deposition systems and materials, today announced that Richard Catalano has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer, effective August 30, 2022.
CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y., August 15, 2022--CVD Equipment Corporation (NASDAQ: CVV), a leading provider of chemical vapor deposition systems and materials, today announced its financial results for the second quarter of 2022.
CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y., August 08, 2022--CVD Equipment Corporation (NASDAQ: CVV), a leading provider of chemical vapor deposition systems, announced today that it will release its 2022 second quarter results after markets close on Monday August 15, 2022. CVD Management will hold a conference call to discuss its results at 5:00 pm (Eastern Time) that day.
CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y., July 14, 2022--CVD Equipment Corporation (NASDAQ: CVV), a leading provider of chemical vapor deposition and thermal process equipment, today announced increased order demand in the second quarter of 2022. Orders exceeded $12.6 million in the second quarter of 2022 compared to approximately $6 million in the second quarter of 2021 and orders of $16.7 million for the first half of 2022 compared to $9.7 million in the same period of 2021, yielding an increase of 73.2% in the fi
CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y., May 16, 2022--CVD Equipment Corporation (NASDAQ: CVV), a leading provider of chemical vapor deposition systems and materials, today announced its first quarter 2022 financial results.
CVV Price Returns