Twin Disc, Incorporated (TWIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWIN Stock Summary
- TWIN's went public 34.71 years ago, making it older than 90.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.13%, TWIN DISC INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.3% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TWIN has reported earnings growth of -149.98%, putting it ahead of merely 10.72% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASPU, ATKR, SCSC, OPRA, and THR.
- Visit TWIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.twindisc.com.
TWIN Valuation Summary
- TWIN's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.3; this is 109.15% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TWIN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 24.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWIN.
TWIN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -238.72%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -164.87%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -221.61%.
The table below shows TWIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWIN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TWIN, see our TWIN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
TWIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.39||52-week high||$18.20|
|Prev. close||$11.73||52-week low||$7.91|
|Day high||$12.39||Avg. volume||16,147|
|50-day MA||$9.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.73||Market Cap||169.15M|
Twin Disc, Incorporated (TWIN) Company Bio
Twin Disc, Incorporated designs, manufactures, and sells marine and heavy duty off-highway power transmission equipment worldwide. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Racine, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWIN Latest Social Stream
View Full TWIN Social Stream
Latest TWIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TWIN DISC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWIN as an investment opportunity.
Returns Are Gaining Momentum At Twin Disc (NASDAQ:TWIN)
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
Twin Disc, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2022 Fourth Quarter Financial Results
Fourth quarter sales up 14.8% year-over-year Gross margin increased 410 basis points year-over-year to 31.8%Net income of $7.8 million, or $0.58 per diluted shareTwin Disc collaborates with Hinckley Yachts to launch hybrid marine power control system Six-month backlog of $101.2 million at June 30, 2022, up 44.0% from June 30, 2021, as global order rates and end-market demand continue to improve RACINE, Wis., Sept. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Twin Disc, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWIN), today reported financ
Twin Disc, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2022 Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call and Press Release
RACINE, Wis., Aug. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Twin Disc, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWIN), today announced that it will release its fiscal 2022 fourth-quarter financial results before the market opens on September 01, 2022. In conjunction with the earnings release, Twin Disc will be hosting a conference call to discuss these results and to answer questions at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on September 01, 2022. To participate in the conference call, please dial 877-407-9039 five to 10 minutes before the call is
Twin Disc, Incorporated's (NASDAQ:TWIN) Intrinsic Value Is Potentially 96% Above Its Share Price
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Twin Disc, Incorporated ( NASDAQ:TWIN ) by...
Twin Disc Appoints Kevin Olsen to Its Board of Directors
RACINE, Wis., Aug. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Twin Disc, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWIN) a global leader in power transmission technology for marine, land-based and oil & gas applications, has appointed Kevin Olsen to its Board of Directors. Mr. Olsen is currently the President and Chief Executive Officer of Dorman Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: DORM) and also serves as a member of Dorman’s Board of Directors. Mr. Olsen previously served as Dorman’s Chief Financial Officer from 2016 to 2018. Dorman Products, Inc
TWIN Price Returns
Continue Researching TWINHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Twin Disc Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Twin Disc Inc (TWIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Twin Disc Inc (TWIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Twin Disc Inc (TWIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...