La-Z-Boy Incorporated (LZB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LZB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LZB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LZB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LZB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 37.09% of US stocks).
LZB Stock Summary
- LA-Z-BOY INC's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1988, making it an older stock than 90.01% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of LA-Z-BOY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.45, LA-Z-BOY INC has a higher such ratio than merely 13.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LZB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HVT, LL, SCVL, SAMG, and VRA.
- Visit LZB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.la-z-boy.com.
LZB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LZB's price/earnings ratio is 41.8% lower, now standing at 7.1.
- Over the past 243 months, LZB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LZB.
LZB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.31%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 118.77%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 3.74%.
The table below shows LZB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LZB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LZB has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.13% of graded US stocks.
- LZB's asset turnover comes in at 1.13 -- ranking 17th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- SCL, FOSL, and LEG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LZB.
The table below shows LZB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LZB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LZB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.83||52-week high||$39.99|
|Prev. close||$26.59||52-week low||$22.21|
|Day high||$26.25||Avg. volume||514,631|
|50-day MA||$27.19||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$29.41||Market Cap||1.11B|
La-Z-Boy Incorporated (LZB) Company Bio
La-Z-Boy Incorporated manufactures, markets, imports, distributes, and retails upholstery furniture products, accessories, and casegoods furniture products in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Monroe, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
LZB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LZB Latest Social Stream
View Full LZB Social Stream
Latest LZB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LA-Z-BOY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LZB as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance Live anchors break down some analyst ratings on trending stocks.
In this article, we will take a look at the top 10 gainers of this morning. If you want to check out some more stocks flying high today, go directly to Top 5 Gainers on Wednesday. Financial software provider Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ:INTU), exercise equipment maker Peloton Interactive, Inc. (NASDAQ:PTON) and online luxury fashion platform Farfetch Limited […]
Yahoo Finance Live anchors discuss first-quarter earnings for La-Z-Boy.
Q1 2023 La-Z-Boy Inc Earnings Call
Stock futures were down Wednesday ahead of a speech later this week from Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell, whose words will be closely monitored by Wall Street for clues on central bank policy. Nordstrom (JWN) fell 13% early Wednesday after the department store lowered its full-year financial outlook. Nvidia (NVDA) is scheduled to report earnings after the close Wednesday.
LZB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|