Titan Machinery Inc. (TITN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TITN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TITN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.07% of US stocks.
- TITN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TITN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
TITN Stock Summary
- TITAN MACHINERY INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.19% of US listed stocks.
- TITN's price/sales ratio is 0.38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.97% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TITAN MACHINERY INC is reporting a growth rate of 116.03%; that's higher than 86.79% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TITAN MACHINERY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DLTH, LL, LZB, CNXN, and KELYA.
- TITN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TITAN MACHINERY INC's official web site, go to www.titanmachinery.com.
TITN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TITN's price/earnings ratio is 47.78% lower, now standing at 9.4.
- TITN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.1 over the prior 179 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TITN.
TITN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 39.11%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 79.49%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1970.57%.
The table below shows TITN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TITN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TITN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.44% of graded US stocks.
- TITN's asset turnover comes in at 1.828 -- ranking 57th of 165 Retail stocks.
- GPI, SAH, and AN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TITN.
The table below shows TITN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TITN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TITN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.58||52-week high||$38.58|
|Prev. close||$30.96||52-week low||$21.50|
|Day high||$30.93||Avg. volume||167,245|
|50-day MA||$27.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.56||Market Cap||690.13M|
Titan Machinery Inc. (TITN) Company Bio
Titan Machinery Inc. owns and operates a network of full service agricultural and construction equipment stores in the United States and Europe. The company operates through three segments: Agriculture, Construction, and International. The company was founded in 1980 and based in West Fargo, North Dakota.
Most Popular Stories View All
TITN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TITN Latest Social Stream
View Full TITN Social Stream
Latest TITN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TITAN MACHINERY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TITN as an investment opportunity.
More farm equipment dealers are going out of business, leaving a handful of companies with control of a large swathe of the market and greater ability to set prices for selling and repairing equipment, according to interviews with farmers, equipment dealers and analysts. In Montana, a state the size of Germany, only three Deere & Co. dealerships remain compared to around 30 two decades ago, according to the state Farmers Union. Local barley farmer Erik Somerfeld said one dealer network dominates all sales and repairs for rival equipment maker CNH Industrial.
CHICAGO (Reuters) -More farm equipment dealers are going out of business, leaving a handful of companies with control of a large swathe of the market and greater ability to set prices for selling and repairing equipment, according to interviews with farmers, equipment dealers and analysts. In Montana, a state the size of Germany, only three Deere & Co. dealerships remain compared to around 30 two decades ago, according to the state Farmers Union. Local barley farmer Erik Somerfeld said one dealer network dominates all sales and repairs for rival equipment maker CNH Industrial.
Titan Machinery's (TITN) Q2 results reflect solid segmental performances. The company raises its guidance for fiscal 2023, backed by the upbeat performance.
Does Titan Machinery (TITN) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Titan Machinery (TITN) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
TITN Price Returns