Foot Locker, Inc. (FL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FL POWR Grades
- FL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
FL Stock Summary
- FL's went public 36.71 years ago, making it older than 93.28% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FL's current price/earnings ratio is 4.11, which is higher than merely 8.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of FOOT LOCKER INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FOOT LOCKER INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SCVL, MHO, LZB, AIT, and TLYS.
- Visit FL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.footlocker-inc.com.
FL Valuation Summary
- FL's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 55.56% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- FL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FL.
FL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 5.34%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 294.26%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -1.02%.
The table below shows FL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.98% of graded US stocks.
- FL's asset turnover comes in at 1.2 -- ranking 116th of 165 Retail stocks.
- GPS, AEO, and ZUMZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FL.
The table below shows FL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FL, see our FL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$75.79||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
FL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.35||52-week high||$57.76|
|Prev. close||$36.63||52-week low||$23.85|
|Day high||$36.67||Avg. volume||2,933,397|
|50-day MA||$30.23||Dividend yield||4.37%|
|200-day MA||$34.63||Market Cap||3.44B|
Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Company Bio
Foot Locker operates as an athletic shoes and apparel retailer. The company operates in two segments, Athletic Stores and Direct-to-Customers. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FL Latest Social Stream
View Full FL Social Stream
Latest FL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FOOT LOCKER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FL as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Foot Locker (FL), Stellantis (STLA) and ACV Auctions (ACVA)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Consumer Goods sector with new ratings on Foot Locker (FL – Research Report), Stellantis (STLA – Research Report) and ACV Auctions (ACVA – Research Report). Foot Locker (FL) J.P. Morgan analyst Matthew Boss downgraded Foot Locker to Sell yesterday and set a price target of $40.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $35.74. According to TipRanks.com, Boss is a 3-star analyst with an average return of > Stellantis (STLA) Jefferies analyst Philippe Houchois maintained a Buy rating on Stellantis today and set a price target of EUR18.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $13.
Forget Bed Bath & Beyond: These 3 Stocks Are Screaming Bargains
Investors looking for a turnaround play in retail with Bed Bath & Beyond would be better served taking a look at these three stocks.
Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Foot Locker (FL), Shift Technologies (SFT) and Hyzon Motors (HYZN)
Companies in the Consumer Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Foot Locker (FL – Research Report), Shift Technologies (SFT – Research Report) and Hyzon Motors (HYZN – Research Report). Foot Locker (FL) In a report released yesterday, Matthew Boss from J.P. Morgan upgraded Foot Locker to Hold, with a price target of $40.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $36.36. According to TipRanks.com, Boss is a 3-star analyst with an average return of > Shift Technologies (SFT) Shift Technologies received a Sell rating from J.P. Morgan analyst Rajat Gupta CFA yesterday. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $0.
Starbucks board member steps down to become Foot Locker's CEO
Some industry insiders said Mary Dillon was a top candidate to replace interim leader Howard Schultz as the coffee giant's permanent CEO.
Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: iRobot (IRBT), Foot Locker (FL) and Hyzon Motors (HYZN)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Consumer Goods sector with new ratings on iRobot (IRBT – Research Report), Foot Locker (FL – Research Report) and Hyzon Motors (HYZN – Research Report). iRobot (IRBT) J.P. Morgan analyst Paul J Chung downgraded iRobot to Sell yesterday and set a price target of $61.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $58.83. According to TipRanks.com, Chung is a 1-star analyst with an average return of 7.2% and a 54.4% success rate. Peterson covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Archer Aviation, Joby Aviation, and Plug Power.
FL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FLWant to do more research on Foot Locker Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Foot Locker Inc (FL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Foot Locker Inc (FL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Foot Locker Inc (FL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...