Rave Restaurant Group, Inc. (RAVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RAVE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,326,081, RAVE RESTAURANT GROUP INC has a greater market value than just 6.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.91%, RAVE RESTAURANT GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.58% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RAVE has reported earnings growth of 208.47%, putting it ahead of 91.99% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RAVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PCYG, THR, ALG, CRAI, and TBI.
- Visit RAVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.raverg.com.
RAVE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, RAVE's price/earnings ratio is 12.3% lower, now standing at 10.7.
- Over the past 243 months, RAVE's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RAVE.
RAVE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 149.68%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -20.63%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 245.76%.
The table below shows RAVE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RAVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RAVE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.82% of graded US stocks.
- RAVE's asset turnover comes in at 0.714 -- ranking 89th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- IGC, PETQ, and MCK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RAVE.
The table below shows RAVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RAVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RAVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.23||52-week high||$1.80|
|Prev. close||$1.28||52-week low||$0.82|
|Day high||$1.24||Avg. volume||145,371|
|50-day MA||$1.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.11||Market Cap||22.15M|
Rave Restaurant Group, Inc. (RAVE) Company Bio
Rave Restaurant Group, Inc. franchises and distributes food to a chain of pizza buffet, delivery/carry out and express restaurants. The Company operates restaurants in the United States and other countries around the world.
Most Popular Stories View All
RAVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RAVE Latest Social Stream
View Full RAVE Social Stream
Latest RAVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAVE RESTAURANT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RAVE as an investment opportunity.
Pizza Inn Names Franchisee and General Manager of The Year
America's Hometown Pizza Buffet Celebrates Wins at Annual ConventionDALLAS, July 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The strength of a brand is often found within its franchisees and no company knows this better than Pizza Inn. This year, Pizza Inn held its annual convention in Louisville, Kentucky with one focus: continue winning. Pizza Inn acknowledges the impact that the General Manager has on any restaurant, from operations to customer service and creating a favorable workplace for employees. This
Pizza Inn Furthers Global Reach With Expansion to New Zealand
10-Store International Development Agreement Kicks Off with Auckland LocationDALLAS, July 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kiwis have a national passion for authentic-style pizza. And what better brand to give Kiwis what they want? Pizza Inn, of course. Pizza Inn today announced its international development agreement with Principal Master Licensee and Development Partner Ginny Singh, Director of GJ Restaurants Ltd., in Auckland, New Zealand. Under the agreement, Pizza Inn will join forces with Sing
RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:RAVE) Stock Is Going Strong: Is the Market Following Fundamentals?
RAVE Restaurant Group's (NASDAQ:RAVE) stock is up by a considerable 16% over the past month. Given the company's...
RAVE Restaurant Group promotes current COO Mike Burns to EVP role
“Mike’s influence as a leader is felt throughout the company daily. Not only does he have a reputation for creating high-performing teams, he has improved our supply chain and our franchise development initiatives,” Mark Schwarz, chairman of RAVE, said.
RAVE Restaurant Group Promotes Mike Burns to EVP and COO
DALLAS, June 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE), the parent company of Pizza Inn and Pie Five Pizza, yesterday announced the promotion of Mike Burns, to Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer effective June 27, 2022. Burns previously served as RAVE’S Chief Operations Officer. “Mike’s influence as a leader is felt throughout the company daily. Not only does he have a reputation for creating high-performing teams, he has improved our supply chain
RAVE Price Returns
Continue Researching RAVEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rave Restaurant Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rave Restaurant Group Inc (RAVE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rave Restaurant Group Inc (RAVE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rave Restaurant Group Inc (RAVE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...