Biolase, Inc. (BIOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIOL POWR Grades
- BIOL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 77.99% of US stocks.
- BIOL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 38 days.
- BIOL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
BIOL Stock Summary
- BIOLASE INC's market capitalization of $22,483,649 is ahead of just 6.36% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.51, BIOLASE INC has a higher such ratio than merely 15.64% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BIOL is more volatile than 99.15% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BIOLASE INC are RWLK, PLPC, ALOT, CSPI, and CRSR.
- Visit BIOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biolase.com.
BIOL Valuation Summary
- BIOL's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.3; this is 112.04% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BIOL's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIOL.
BIOL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -93.29%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -76.41%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -15.33%.
The table below shows BIOL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIOL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIOL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.41% of graded US stocks.
- BIOL's asset turnover comes in at 0.622 -- ranking 67th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- TCMD, XENT, and MSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BIOL.
The table below shows BIOL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIOL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BIOL, see our BIOL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$2.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
BIOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.43||52-week high||$17.97|
|Prev. close||$3.38||52-week low||$3.20|
|Day high||$3.51||Avg. volume||51,624|
|50-day MA||$4.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.05||Market Cap||23.51M|
Biolase, Inc. (BIOL) Company Bio
BIOLASE, Inc.,a medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets laser systems in dentistry and medicine in the United States and internationally. It offers Waterlase dental laser systems for cutting soft and hard tissue; and diode laser systems, which are used in soft tissue, pain therapy, and cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIOL Latest Social Stream
View Full BIOL Social Stream
Latest BIOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOLASE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIOL as an investment opportunity.
BIOLASE ANNOUNCES DEVELOPMENT OF STRATEGIC PLAN TO PARTNER WITH POSTGRADUATE DENTAL SPECIALTY PROGRAMS ACROSS THE U.S.
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL), the global leader in dental lasers, today announced a strategic plan to partner with postgraduate dental specialty programs throughout North America, to expose new dentists to the benefits of Waterlase technology.
BIOLASE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE LAKE STREET 6TH ANNUAL BEST IDEAS GROWTH CONFERENCE SEPTEMBER 14, 2022
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL), the global leader in dental lasers, today announced it has been invited to present at the Lake Street 6th Annual Best Ideas Growth Conference being held September 14, 2022. John Beaver, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jennifer Bright, Chief Financial Officer, will present in-person to institutional investors and analysts during the event in New York City.
BIOLASE DELIVERS 34% REVENUE GROWTH YEAR OVER YEAR IN SECOND QUARTER
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL), the global leader in dental lasers, today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
BIOLASE, Inc to Report Second Quarter 2022 Results on August 11, 2022
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL), the global leader in dental lasers, today announced that it will release second quarter 2022 financial and operating results on Thursday, August 11, 2022 after the close of the U.S. financial markets and will host a conference call and webcast that day at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT to discuss the results and corporate developments.
BIOLASE EXPANDS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PORTFOLIO WITH NEW UNITED STATES AND FOREIGN PATENTS
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL), the global leader in dental lasers, announced today that the company has received five new United States patents and seven new foreign patents in the last 12 months.
BIOL Price Returns
Continue Researching BIOLWant to see what other sources are saying about Biolase Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Biolase Inc (BIOL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Biolase Inc (BIOL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Biolase Inc (BIOL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...