ReWalk Robotics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RWLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RWLK POWR Grades
- RWLK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 67.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RWLK is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 132 days.
- RWLK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
RWLK Stock Summary
- For RWLK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 10.05% of US equities we're observing.
- RWLK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 6.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.25%, REWALK ROBOTICS LTD's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.92% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REWALK ROBOTICS LTD are BIOL, ALOT, NBRV, LUNA, and PLPC.
- RWLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REWALK ROBOTICS LTD's official web site, go to www.rewalk.com.
RWLK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RWLK's price/earnings ratio is 118.6% lower, now standing at -4.
- RWLK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 26 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RWLK.
RWLK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -27.82%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 397.72%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -14.97%.
The table below shows RWLK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RWLK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RWLK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.45% of graded US stocks.
- RWLK's asset turnover comes in at 0.094 -- ranking 156th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- RSLS, PETV, and POAI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RWLK.
The table below shows RWLK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RWLK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RWLK, see our RWLK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$3.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
RWLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RWLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.93||52-week high||$2.78|
|Prev. close||$0.95||52-week low||$0.81|
|Day high||$0.97||Avg. volume||352,361|
|50-day MA||$1.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.09||Market Cap||58.20M|
ReWalk Robotics Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (RWLK) Company Bio
ReWalk Robotics Ltd., a medical device company, designs, develops, and commercializes exoskeletons for wheelchair-bound individuals. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Yokneam Ilit, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
RWLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RWLK Latest Social Stream
View Full RWLK Social Stream
Latest RWLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REWALK ROBOTICS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RWLK as an investment opportunity.
ReWalk Robotics (NASDAQ:RWLK) Is In A Good Position To Deliver On Growth Plans
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Reports Q2 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
ReWalk (RWLK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -75% and 32.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ReWalk Robotics Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
Highlights June 8th Milestone Participation at Biannual CMS HCPCS Public Meeting as Part of Efforts to Gain “Artificial Legs” Benefit Category Classification as Prosthetic for ReWalk Device Has Submitted 510k Application for ReWalk Stairs and Curbs Functionality MARLBOROUGH, Mass. and BERLIN and YOKNEAM ILIT, Israel, Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: RWLK) (“ReWalk” or the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2
ReWalk Robotics to Report Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on August 9, 2022
MARLBOROUGH, Mass. and BERLIN and YOKNEAM ILIT, Israel, Aug. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: RWLK) (“ReWalk” or the “Company”) today announced that the Company will release its second quarter 2022 financial results on Tuesday, August 9, 2022, at 8:30 AM Eastern time. Larry Jasinski, Chief Executive Officer, and Almog Adar, Director of Finance, will host a conference call to discuss the results as follows: Time8:30 A.M EDTToll free (U.S.)(866) 374-5140International (U.S
ReWalk Robotics Announces Results of 2022 Annual Meeting
MARLBOROUGH, Mass. and BERLIN and YOKNEAM ILIT, Israel, Aug. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (Nasdaq: RWLK) (“ReWalk” or the “Company”), a leading manufacturer of robotic medical technology for people with lower extremity disabilities, today announced the results of the Company's 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (the “Annual Meeting”) based on the final tabulation of votes certified by an independent Inspector of Elections. At the Annual Meeting, shareholders voted to reelec
RWLK Price Returns
Continue Researching RWLKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on ReWalk Robotics Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
ReWalk Robotics Ltd (RWLK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ReWalk Robotics Ltd (RWLK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ReWalk Robotics Ltd (RWLK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...