CSP Inc. (CSPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSPI Stock Summary
- CSP INC's market capitalization of $35,330,353 is ahead of just 9.3% of US-listed equities.
- Over the past twelve months, CSPI has reported earnings growth of 290%, putting it ahead of 94.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CSP INC comes in at -12.97%, a number that bests merely 11.12% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LUNA, ATRI, SHYF, CVV, and LNN.
- Visit CSPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cspi.com.
CSPI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CSPI's price/earnings ratio is 26.63% higher, now standing at 32.1.
- CSPI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSPI.
CSPI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 187.89%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -26.09%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -143.97%.
The table below shows CSPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.73||52-week high||$9.98|
|Prev. close||$7.92||52-week low||$6.61|
|Day high||$7.73||Avg. volume||20,802|
|50-day MA||$8.23||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$8.14||Market Cap||35.22M|
Most Popular Stories View All
CSPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSPI Latest Social Stream
View Full CSPI Social Stream
Latest CSPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CSP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSPI as an investment opportunity.
CSPi Technology Solutions Recognized on CRN’s 2022 MSP500 List
CSPi (NASDAQ:CSPI), a solution provider delivering managed IT, professional IT, and cloud services, announces that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named it to its 2022 Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 list in the Security 100 category.
CSPi Technology Solutions Named to CRN’s 2022 Solution Provider 500 List
/ CSPi Technology Solutions, a CSPi business (NASDAQ:CSPI) and a solution provider delivering managed IT, professional IT, and cloud services, announced today that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named it to its 2022 Solution Provider 500 list. CRN's annual Solution Provider 500 ranks North America's largest solution providers by revenue and serves as the gold standard for recognizing some of the channel's most successful companies.
Dividend Investors: Don't Be Too Quick To Buy CSP Inc. (NASDAQ:CSPI) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
CSP Inc. Reports Fiscal Third Quarter Results; Record Gross Backlog Reaches $23.8 Million and Gross Margin Continues Expansion
/ CSP Inc. (NASDAQ:CSPI), an award-winning provider of security and packet capture products, managed IT and professional services and technology solutions, reported improved financial and operating results for the fiscal 2022 third quarter ended June 30, 2022, and provided a business update.
CSPi to Announce Fiscal Third Quarter Financial Results on August 10, 2022
/ CSPi (NASDAQ:CSPI), a provider of security and packet capture products, managed IT and professional services and technology solutions, announced that it will issue its fiscal third quarter financial results before the open of the market on Wednesday, August 10, 2022.
CSPI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CSPIWant to do more research on Csp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Csp Inc (CSPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Csp Inc (CSPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Csp Inc (CSPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...