Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LAD POWR Grades
- LAD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LAD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LAD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.4% of US stocks).
LAD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LAD is 5.63 -- better than 92.66% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.35, LITHIA MOTORS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 12.2% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- LAD's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LITHIA MOTORS INC are WCC, GPI, ARW, JLL, and ABG.
- LAD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LITHIA MOTORS INC's official web site, go to www.lithiainvestorrelations.com.
LAD Valuation Summary
- LAD's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.4; this is 42.41% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LAD's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LAD.
LAD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 50.69%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 109.75%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 134.7%.
The table below shows LAD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LAD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LAD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.29% of graded US stocks.
- LAD's asset turnover comes in at 2.246 -- ranking 33rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- ABG, PAG, and BOOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LAD.
The table below shows LAD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LAD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LAD, see our LAD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$474.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
LAD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$249.72||52-week high||$366.36|
|Prev. close||$249.60||52-week low||$242.87|
|Day high||$252.15||Avg. volume||341,419|
|50-day MA||$270.73||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$292.43||Market Cap||6.87B|
Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD) Company Bio
Lithia Motors operates as an automotive franchisee and retailer of new and used vehicles in the United States. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Medford, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
LAD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LAD Latest Social Stream
View Full LAD Social Stream
Latest LAD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LITHIA MOTORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LAD as an investment opportunity.
Lithia Motors (LAD) Stock Moves -0.62%: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Lithia Motors (LAD) closed at $276.30, marking a -0.62% move from the previous day.
Here is What to Know Beyond Why Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD) is a Trending Stock
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Lithia Motors (LAD) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
Value Investor David Abrams is Holding Onto These 10 Stocks in 2022
In this article, we shall discuss how value investor David Abrams is holding onto these 10 stocks in 2022. To skip our detailed analysis of Abrams’ history, his investment strategy, and hedge fund performance, go directly and see Value Investor David Abrams is Holding Onto These 5 Stocks in 2022. David Abrams currently serves as […]
Lithia Motors (LAD) Down 0.6% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Lithia Motors (LAD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Cathie Wood Tweets her Views on Prices of Used Car
Cathie Wood, the founder, CEO, and CIO of ARK Invest line of funds shared her views about the trajectory of used car prices on the microblogging site Twitter (TWTR). As per the hedge fund manager, “consumers hoarded cars” during the pandemic to avoid “mass transit.” This led to a rise in used car prices as demand exceeded supply. Consumers thus benefitted from the “inventory profits” and delayed selling their vehicles post the pandemic. Cathie further quoted, “Now prices are falling, threatening them with inventory losses, so they are likely to sell.” Cathie also noted that she expects new and used car prices to “unwind fairly dramatically.
LAD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LADHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lithia Motors Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lithia Motors Inc (LAD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lithia Motors Inc (LAD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lithia Motors Inc (LAD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...