MarineMax, Inc. (FL) (HZO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HZO POWR Grades
- HZO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.66% of US stocks.
- HZO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HZO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.43% of US stocks).
HZO Stock Summary
- HZO's current price/earnings ratio is 3.88, which is higher than merely 7.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of MARINEMAX INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.33, MARINEMAX INC has a higher such ratio than merely 9.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HZO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZYXI, BOOT, ARC, SMP, and AVD.
- HZO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARINEMAX INC's official web site, go to www.marinemax.com.
HZO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HZO's price/sales ratio is 78.95% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, HZO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HZO.
HZO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.32%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -26.7%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 76.67%.
The table below shows HZO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HZO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HZO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.27% of graded US stocks.
- HZO's asset turnover comes in at 2.209 -- ranking 36th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SHW, EZPW, and YGYI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HZO.
The table below shows HZO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HZO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HZO, see our HZO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$59.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.69 (Moderate Buy)|
HZO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HZO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.07||52-week high||$61.06|
|Prev. close||$34.84||52-week low||$32.88|
|Day high||$34.25||Avg. volume||386,191|
|50-day MA||$39.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.34||Market Cap||712.13M|
MarineMax, Inc. (FL) (HZO) Company Bio
MarineMax Inc. operates as a recreational boat and yacht retailer in the United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Clearwater, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HZO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HZO Latest Social Stream
View Full HZO Social Stream
Latest HZO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARINEMAX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HZO as an investment opportunity.
5 Retail-Miscellaneous Stocks to Safeguard Against Industry Woes
While challenges prevail in the Retail - Miscellaneous industry, players such as Ulta Beauty (ULTA), Tractor Supply (TSCO), DICK'S Sporting (DKS), Arhaus (ARHS) and MarineMax (HZO) look well poised, courtesy of their business operating model and prospects.
MarineMax (NYSE:HZO) Has A Rock Solid Balance Sheet
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
MarineMax (HZO) Crossed Above the 20-Day Moving Average: What That Means for Investors
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 20-day simple moving average?
MarineMax expands global marina footprint with $480M all-cash deal
MarineMax is acquiring Island Global Yachting LLC, a Fort Lauderdale-based global marina operator and yacht management company, in a $480 million all-cash deal. The deal is expected to more than double Clearwater-based MarineMax’s recurring marina revenue, and there is a potential $100 million earnout two years after the deal’s anticipated closing during the first half of fiscal 2023, according to a statement. Boat sales account for the majority of MarineMax’s revenue, which increased 3% to a record $688.5 million last quarter, according to the company’s earnings report.
MarineMax To Acquire IGY Marinas Significantly Expanding Global Marina and Services Business
CLEARWATER, Fla., August 09, 2022--MarineMax, Inc. (NYSE: HZO), the world’s largest recreational boat and yacht retailer, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Island Global Yachting LLC ("IGY Marinas"), which owns and operates a collection of iconic marina assets and a yacht management platform in key global yachting destinations. MarineMax will acquire IGY Marinas for $480 million in cash, with an additional potential earnout of up to $100 million two years
HZO Price Returns
Continue Researching HZOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Marinemax Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Marinemax Inc (HZO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marinemax Inc (HZO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marinemax Inc (HZO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...