Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. (BOOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOOT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BOOT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BOOT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BOOT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.87% of US stocks).
BOOT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BOOT is currently 115.12, higher than 96.96% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of BOOT BARN HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BOOT BARN HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 85.3%; that's higher than 83.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOOT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMP, AVD, HZO, ZYXI, and LRN.
- Visit BOOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bootbarn.com.
BOOT Valuation Summary
- BOOT's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 26.32% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 95 months, BOOT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOOT.
BOOT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 528.79%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 298.15%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 67.52%.
The table below shows BOOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BOOT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOOT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.58% of graded US stocks.
- BOOT's asset turnover comes in at 1.238 -- ranking 110th of 165 Retail stocks.
- CONN, PAG, and WSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOOT.
The table below shows BOOT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.65||52-week high||$134.50|
|Prev. close||$67.75||52-week low||$58.51|
|Day high||$67.43||Avg. volume||632,357|
|50-day MA||$68.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$89.39||Market Cap||1.99B|
Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. (BOOT) Company Bio
Boot Barn Holdings is a retailer of western and work-related footwear, apparel and accessories for men, women and children. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BOOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOOT Latest Social Stream
View Full BOOT Social Stream
Latest BOOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOOT BARN HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOOT as an investment opportunity.
Boot Barn (BOOT) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Boot Barn (BOOT) closed at $66.10, marking a -0.78% move from the previous day.
Peter Starrett Is The Independent Chairman of the Board of Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:BOOT) And They Just Picked Up 37% More Shares
Potential Boot Barn Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:BOOT ) shareholders may wish to note that the Independent Chairman of the...
Looking for Bargains? Here Are 2 Beaten-Down Stocks That Insiders Are Buying Right Now
When stocks fall in price, it’s frequently a signal for renewed investor interest. After all, low share prices offer a chance to live up to the old market advice, ‘buy low and sell high.’ What investors need is some way to tell the underlying reasons for a drop in share price, whether it bodes well or ill for the stock. One of the best stock signals comes from corporate insiders, the company officers who hold positions of high responsibility – to their Boards, and to their peers, and to their sh
Will Weakness in Boot Barn Holdings, Inc.'s (NYSE:BOOT) Stock Prove Temporary Given Strong Fundamentals?
Boot Barn Holdings (NYSE:BOOT) has had a rough three months with its share price down 35%. However, a closer look at...
Boot Barn Takes Hit on Wall Street After Lowering Fiscal ’23 Guidance, But Recovery Is Likely
Shares for Boot Barn were down on Thursday morning after lowering its guidance for fiscal 2023 in light of recent macroeconomic uncertainty and the "deceleration" in its business.
BOOT Price Returns
Continue Researching BOOTWant to see what other sources are saying about Boot Barn Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...