DXP Enterprises, Inc. (DXPE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXPE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DXPE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DXPE is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DXPE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 59.42% of US stocks).
DXPE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DXP ENTERPRISES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- DXPE's price/sales ratio is 0.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 11.7% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DXPE has reported earnings growth of -372.95%, putting it ahead of merely 4.78% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DXP ENTERPRISES INC are EDUC, ARCB, GCO, SCX, and NSIT.
- Visit DXPE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dxpe.com.
DXPE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DXPE's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.07% lower, now standing at 13.6.
- DXPE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXPE.
DXPE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -23.28%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 62.18%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1378.42%.
The table below shows DXPE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DXPE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DXPE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.45% of graded US stocks.
- DXPE's asset turnover comes in at 1.172 -- ranking 72nd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- VOXX, JVA, and UUU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DXPE.
The table below shows DXPE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DXPE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DXPE, see our DXPE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$40.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1 (Strong Buy)|
DXPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.46||52-week high||$36.26|
|Prev. close||$26.38||52-week low||$22.09|
|Day high||$26.32||Avg. volume||96,682|
|50-day MA||$29.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.24||Market Cap||479.84M|
DXP Enterprises, Inc. (DXPE) Company Bio
DXP Enterprises, Inc. engages in distributing maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products, equipment, and services to industrial customers in the United States. It operates through three segments: Service Centers, Supply Chain Services, and Innovative Pumping Solutions. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DXPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXPE Latest Social Stream
View Full DXPE Social Stream
Latest DXPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DXP ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXPE as an investment opportunity.
DXP Enterprises, Inc. Announces Acquisition of Sullivan Environmental Technologies, Inc.
HOUSTON, September 02, 2022--DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXPE) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Sullivan Environmental Technologies, Inc. ("Sullivan").
DXP Enterprises (NASDAQ:DXPE) shareholders have endured a 14% loss from investing in the stock three years ago
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But in any...
Estimating The Intrinsic Value Of DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXPE)
Does the August share price for DXP Enterprises, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DXPE ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
DXP Enterprises Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
HOUSTON, August 08, 2022--DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXPE) today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. The following are results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022, compared to the three and six months ended June 30, 2021 and sequentially for the three months ended March 31, 2022, where appropriate. A reconciliation of the non-GAAP financial measures can be found in the back of this press release.
DXP Sets Date for 2022 Second Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
HOUSTON, August 03, 2022--DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXPE), a leading products and service distributor that adds value and total cost savings solutions to MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry, plans to issue a press release announcing its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022, on Monday, August 8th. The earnings announcement will be released before the market opens. DXP will host a conference call, to be web cast live, on the Company’s website (www.dxpe.com
DXPE Price Returns
Continue Researching DXPEWant to see what other sources are saying about Dxp Enterprises Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dxp Enterprises Inc (DXPE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dxp Enterprises Inc (DXPE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dxp Enterprises Inc (DXPE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...