Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (RELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RELL POWR Grades
- RELL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RELL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RELL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 35.74% of US stocks).
RELL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for RICHARDSON ELECTRONICS LTD is higher than 96.89% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RICHARDSON ELECTRONICS LTD is higher than it is for about just 10.9% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RICHARDSON ELECTRONICS LTD is reporting a growth rate of 582.8%; that's higher than 97.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RICHARDSON ELECTRONICS LTD are SCX, MOV, GCO, HSII, and TAIT.
- RELL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RICHARDSON ELECTRONICS LTD's official web site, go to www.rell.com.
RELL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RELL's price/sales ratio is 64.52% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- RELL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RELL.
RELL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.83%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -36.26%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 30.3%.
The table below shows RELL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RELL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RELL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.35% of graded US stocks.
- RELL's asset turnover comes in at 1.231 -- ranking 67th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- ARW, STKL, and HLF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RELL.
The table below shows RELL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.64||52-week high||$18.11|
|Prev. close||$15.32||52-week low||$8.73|
|Day high||$15.83||Avg. volume||135,280|
|50-day MA||$16.05||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$13.49||Market Cap||215.07M|
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (RELL) Company Bio
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. engages in power and microwave technologies, customized display solutions, and healthcare equipment businesses in North America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. The companys Power and Microwave Technologies Group segment provides engineered solutions, power grid and microwave tubes, and related consumables, as well as power conversion and RF and microwave components for broadcast transmission, CO2 laser cutting, diagnostic imaging, dielectric and induction heating, high energy transfer, high voltage switching, plasma, power conversion, radar, and radiation oncology applications. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in LaFox, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
RELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RELL Latest Social Stream
View Full RELL Social Stream
Latest RELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RICHARDSON ELECTRONICS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RELL as an investment opportunity.
Richardson Electronics (RELL) closed the most recent trading day at $16.57, moving -1.07% from the previous trading session.
Is Richardson Electronics, Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:RELL) Stock's Recent Performance Being Led By Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Most readers would already be aware that Richardson Electronics' (NASDAQ:RELL) stock increased significantly by 27...
In the latest trading session, Richardson Electronics (RELL) closed at $17.18, marking a +1.84% move from the previous day.
Here is how Richardson Electronics (RELL) and Amtech Systems (ASYS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
LAFOX, Ill., Aug. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL) announced today the company will be exhibiting at the Korean Institute of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science (KIEES) 2022 Summer Symposium (Booth 39). The event will be held at the Ramada Plaza on Jeju Island in South Korea on August 17-20, 2022. With over 1000 attendees, this event will focus on the latest findings in Radio Frequency (RF) and Microwave topics, including: Microwave and mmWaveTHz and F
RELL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RELLWant to see what other sources are saying about Richardson Electronics Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch