H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (HEES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HEES POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HEES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HEES is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HEES's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 48.41% of US stocks).
HEES Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HEES is 3.42 -- better than 85.79% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC is reporting a growth rate of 169%; that's higher than 90.37% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FRG, JELD, JBI, VNCE, and BVH.
- HEES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.he-equipment.com.
HEES Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HEES's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.76% lower, now standing at 10.7.
- Over the past 202 months, HEES's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 33.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HEES.
HEES Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 40.91%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 12.8%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 1.34%.
The table below shows HEES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HEES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HEES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.68% of graded US stocks.
- HEES's asset turnover comes in at 0.585 -- ranking 272nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- APPF, TCX, and QLYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HEES.
The table below shows HEES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HEES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HEES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.91||52-week high||$50.69|
|Prev. close||$31.96||52-week low||$26.12|
|Day high||$32.16||Avg. volume||215,805|
|50-day MA||$31.76||Dividend yield||3.44%|
|200-day MA||$37.75||Market Cap||1.15B|
H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (HEES) Company Bio
H&E Equipment Services is focused on heavy construction and industrial equipment and rents, sells and provides parts and service support for four core categories of specialized equipment: hi-lift or aerial platform equipment, cranes, earthmoving equipment, and industrial lift trucks. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HEES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HEES Latest Social Stream
View Full HEES Social Stream
Latest HEES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about H&E EQUIPMENT SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HEES as an investment opportunity.
Let's see if H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (HEES) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now, or if investors subscribing to this methodology should look elsewhere for top picks.
The board of H&E Equipment Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HEES ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 9th of...
BATON ROUGE, La., August 12, 2022--H&E Equipment Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: HEES) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on August 11, 2022, to be paid to its stockholders. The Company announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.275 per share of common stock to be paid on September 9, 2022, for stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 26, 2022.
Joining me today on today's call are Brad Barber, chief executive officer; John Engquist, president and chief operating officer; and Leslie Magee, chief financial officer and corporate secretary. Turning to Slide 3, and before I turn the call over to Brad for his opening comments, I should remind you that today's call contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws.
H&E Equipment (HEES) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.75% and 2.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HEES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HEESHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on H&E Equipment Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
H&E Equipment Services Inc (HEES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch