Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.12% of US stocks.
- HBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HBI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
HBI Stock Summary
- HANESBRANDS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.42% of US listed stocks.
- HBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.39% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HBI has reported earnings growth of -317.33%, putting it ahead of merely 5.45% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBH, HALL, UIHC, VNCE, and CAL.
- Visit HBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hanes.com.
HBI Valuation Summary
- HBI's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.2; this is 12.84% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- HBI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 194 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBI.
HBI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 75.04%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 140.73%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 0.2%.
The table below shows HBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.3% of graded US stocks.
- HBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.912 -- ranking 142nd of 165 Retail stocks.
- SPH, BOOT, and SIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBI.
The table below shows HBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HBI, see our HBI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$22.91||Average Broker Recommendation||1.71 (Moderate Buy)|
HBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.57||52-week high||$19.59|
|Prev. close||$8.79||52-week low||$8.34|
|Day high||$8.72||Avg. volume||5,662,043|
|50-day MA||$10.37||Dividend yield||6.83%|
|200-day MA||$13.56||Market Cap||2.99B|
Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) Company Bio
Hanesbrands Inc. designs, manufactures, sources, and sells a range of basic apparels for men, women, and children in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Innerwear, Activewear, Direct to Consumer, and International, which are comprised of bras, panties, shapewears, hosiery, mens underwear, childrens underwear, and socks; and other activewear, such as T-shirts, fleece, sport shirts, performance T-shirts and shorts, sports bras, and thermals, as well as licensed logo apparel in collegiate bookstores and other channels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBI Latest Social Stream
View Full HBI Social Stream
Latest HBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HANESBRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBI as an investment opportunity.
HanesBrands leases 1.2 million square feet at VanTrust's Rickenbacker Exchange building in Commercial Point
The facility this multinational apparel company will occupy is the largest speculative building by square footage this year in Central Ohio, according to the developer that is constructing it.
Champion Reminds the World That Hoodies Are Still the Real Deal, 80+ Years After Inventing Them for the Sidelines
WINSTON SALEM, N.C., September 01, 2022--Today, Champion Athleticwear, makers of authentic athletic apparel since 1919, is celebrating its place in sports history as the inventor of the world’s first hoodie. As the originator and as the brand who carries the standard of excellence within the hoodie category, Champion is launching the "Be Your Own" campaign as an ode to the hoodie.
Sunshine and Savings: HBI Celebrates First Company-Owned Solar Power Project
Worldwide trends show solar energy leading in the renewable clean energy race, with solar expected to account for 60% of the increase in global renewable capacity in 2022.
HanesBrands and the University of Michigan Announce Extension of Long-Term Apparel Partnership
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., August 25, 2022--HanesBrands (HBI) and the University of Michigan today announced a multiyear extension of their current apparel partnership that gives HBI exclusive rights to design, manufacture and distribute Wolverine fanwear in the mass retail channel. HBI is the world’s largest supplier of collegiate fan apparel and has been an exclusive apparel partner with Michigan for more than a decade.
Hanes® Comfort, Period.™ Underwear Offers Premium Period Protection Without the Premium Price Tag
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., August 25, 2022--Hanes® is introducing a line of accessibly-priced period underwear. The brand’s new line of Comfort, Period.™ underwear is designed to help consumers stay comfortable and confident during periods, even when sleeping, offering premium period protection without the premium period underwear price tag.
HBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hanesbrands Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hanesbrands Inc (HBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hanesbrands Inc (HBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hanesbrands Inc (HBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...