UpHealth, Inc (UPH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UPH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UPH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UPH is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- UPH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
UPH Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, UPHEALTH INC is reporting a growth rate of 526.85%; that's higher than 96.69% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for UPHEALTH INC comes in at 216.88%, a number that bests 95.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UPH is more volatile than 96.24% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UPH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CGC, ARLP, DLPN, CCNC, and RFP.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to UPH's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001770141.
UPH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, UPH's price/sales ratio is 70% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 39 months, UPH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UPH.
UPH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UPH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.14% of graded US stocks.
- UPH's asset turnover comes in at 0.118 -- ranking 171st of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UPH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UPH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of UPH, see our UPH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
UPH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.54||52-week high||$4.43|
|Prev. close||$0.55||52-week low||$0.44|
|Day high||$0.57||Avg. volume||597,987|
|50-day MA||$0.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.42||Market Cap||79.50M|
UpHealth, Inc (UPH) Company Bio
UpHealth, Inc. operates as a digital health services company. The company provides patient-centric digital health platform and tech-enabled services to manage health and integrate care. It serves empowering providers, health systems, health plans and governments, employers, and educational institutions. The company is based in Delray Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
UPH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UPH Latest Social Stream
View Full UPH Social Stream
Latest UPH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UPHEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UPH as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Wednesday
It's time for another breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers and the news that's moving those shares on Wednesday!
7 Cheap Penny Stocks to Buy Before They Boom
These cheap penny stocks can be bought for just chump change and give investors a tremendous amount of potential.
UPHEALTH ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF $67.5 MILLION CONVERTIBLE DEBT FINANCING
UpHealth, Inc. ("UpHealth" or the "Company") (NYSE: UPH), a global digital health company delivering technology platforms, infrastructure, and services to modernize care delivery and health management, announced today that it has closed its previously announced sale of $67.5 million in aggregate principal amount of a new series of variable rate convertible senior secured notes due December 15, 2025 (the "2025 Notes") in a private placement transaction. The transaction raised approximately $22.5
A UpHealth, Inc. (NYSE:UPH) insider increased their holdings by 0.4% last year
Viewing insider transactions for UpHealth, Inc.'s ( NYSE:UPH ) over the last year, we see that insiders were net...
UPHEALTH ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER 2022 FINANCIAL RESULTS
UpHealth, Inc. ("UpHealth" or the "Company") (NYSE: UPH), a global digital health company delivering technology platforms, infrastructure, and services to modernize care delivery and health management, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
UPH Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...